The XMRE BlueLine® provides 800 to 1,200 calories of high quality shelf stable components. All components are fully cooked so they can be eaten right out of the pouch. The XMRE Blue line® has been specifically engineered to meet the critical requirements of government institutions, medical facilities, educational institutions, municipal entities, Law Enforcement, public service entities, and emergency preparedness programs.
Each XMRE Blue Line® contains:
Entrée, 2-3 side items, beverage, and an accessory kit including spoon, napkin condiment kit and a flameless ration heater (FRH). All components are packed in high density water and tamper proof XMRE Blue Line® outer bag and embossed with a lot number (pack date) on each bag and case.
• Fully cooked meals, no water required to reconstitute food
• No refrigeration required
• Lightweight, durable and waterproof packaging
• Extended Shelf life
• Lot number (pack date) embossed on bag and printed on case
• 12 meals per case
• 6 menus per case
• Entrée: Variety of beef, tuna, chicken, pork, pizza or vegetarian options.
• Side Item: Crackers, breads or tortillas, peanut butter, cheese spread, fruit jellies, fruit jams, nut raisin mix, Peanuts, dry fruit mix, corn nuggets or others, wet packed fruit, side dishes, bars or others, puddings, pound cakes, brownies, dessert cookies or others.
• Beverage: Single or assorted fruit flavored drink mixes or others available.
• Accessory Kit Includes: Spoon, napkin and some may include condiments and /or moist
Case Weight: 15.0 lbs
FRH VERSION = HEATER INCLUDED
NO RETURNS ON FOOD ITEMS
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed Currently, Curbside Pick Available
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address! NOTE: This option is experiencing delays stemming from the Post Office. Consider using UPS Ground for more reliable shipping times.
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753