The Viper PST Gen II hands an unfair advantage to shooters who seek to keep the upper hand in every situation from close quarters to long-range shots. The illumination dial is located on the opposite side of the windage knob for easy access and streamlined performance. The reticle offers shooters highly functional, intuitive, and detailed hold points, yet remains uncluttered for optimal viewing and features 10 intensity levels with off positions between each setting.
• XD™ Lens Elements Extra-low dispersion (XD) glass increases resolution and color fidelity, resulting in crisp, sharp images.
• XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
• Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
• Illuminated Reticle Provides precise aiming under low-light conditions
• Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
• Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
• Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
• Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
• Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
• Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
• Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
• ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
• Precision-Force Spring System Uses premium components in the erector-spring system to ensure maximum repeatability and ease of adjustment.
• Precision-Glide Erector System This system ensures the components in the zoom lens mechanism glide smoothly and cleanly through all magnification ranges.
• Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
• Built-In Accuracy Features Matching (MRAD or MOA) turrets and reticles facilitate fast and accurate shooting at extended ranges. The patented fiber optic Radius Bar visually assists tracking turret rotations.
• Magnification 1-6x
• Objective Lens Diameter 24 mm
• Eye Relief 3.8 inches
• Field of View 112.5-18.8 ft/100 yds
• Tube Size 30 mm
• Turret Style Capped
• Adjustment Graduation 1/2 MOA
• Travel Per Rotation 50 MOA
• Max Elevation Adjustment 160 MOA
• Max Windage Adjustment 160 MOA
• Parallax Setting 100 yards
• Length 10.83 inches
• Weight 22.7 oz
Included in the Box:
• CR2032 battery
• Lens cloth
• MRAD Reticle
• MOA Reticle
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In/Retail Store Closed Currently
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address! NOTE: This option is experiencing delays stemming from the Post Office. Consider using UPS Ground for more reliable shipping times.
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753