At nearly 1/4 pound lighter than the original Razor HD Gen II 1-6x24, the "E" (Enhanced) model allows for quicker transitions between targets and less arm fatigue during long days on the range. Perfect for the AR platform, the Gen II-E 1-6 is a top-tier optical solution for short to medium range tactical applications. Optically, it delivers the highest level of clarity, resolution, color accuracy, light transmission and edge-to-edge sharpness. True 1x on the low end is complimented by an ultra-forgiving eyebox with generous eye relief for a heads-up-display-like sight picture and a daylight bright illuminated center dot in the reticle for extremely fast target acquisition in close quarters. Ultra-sleek and built like a tank on a 30mm, aircraft-grade aluminum tube, the Razor HD Gen II-E 1-6x24 features ultra-low profile, capped windage and elevation turrets for streamlined performance. Zero-resettable turrets offer 50 MOA (20 MRAD) of adjustment in a single turn, ensuring ample travel.
• APO System Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
• Optically Indexed Lenses Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
• HD Lens Elements Premium extra-low dispersion glass delivers the ultimate in resolution and color fidelity, resulting in high-definition images.
• XR™ Plus Fully Multi-Coated Ultimate anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide maximum light transmission for peak clarity and the pinnacle of low-light performance.
• Plasma Tech Cutting edge coating application process provides unparalleled coating durability and performance
• Second Focal Plane Reticle Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
• Illuminated Center Dot Daylight bright illuminated center dot provides a precise point-of-aim in all lighting conditions.
• Locking Illumination Locks illumination at preferred setting.
• Tube Size 30 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
• Single-Piece Tube Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
• Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
• Waterproof O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
• Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
• Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
• Hard Anodized Finish Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
• ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
• Large Diameter Turrets Provide fast, accurate and easily read elevation and windage adjustments. Caps provide external protection for turret.
Internal Mechanism Design Features:
• Friction Reduction System Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. Prevents galling or deformation of the erector screw contact point for superior durability.
• Turret Screws Provides low-friction, wear-resistant performance: precision-machined from a silicon-brass alloy and treated with an advanced dry-film lubricant. Turret screw threads are precision machined to sub-2 micron tolerances (less than 78-millionths of an inch).
• Erector Tube System Precision-machined from aircraft grade aluminum with anti-galling properties for a lighter weight, strong, durable tube. Stainless Steel offset coil spring erector biasing system withstands much higher stresses than traditional flat erector springs.
• Fast Focus Eyepiece Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
• Locking Side Illumination Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing.
• Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
• Magnification 1-6x
• Objective Lens Diameter 24 mm
• Eye Relief 4 inches
• Field of View 115.2-20.5 ft/100 yds
• Tube Size 30 mm
• Turret Style Low Capped
• Adjustment Graduation .2 MRAD, 1/2 MOA
• Travel Per Rotation 20 MRAD, 50 MOA
• Max Elevation Adjustment 43 MRAD, 150 MOA
• Max Windage Adjustment 43 MRAD, 150 MOA
• Parallax Setting 100 yards
• Length 10.1 inches
• Weight 21.5 oz
Included in the Box:
• CR2032 battery
• Lens cloth
• MRAD Reticle
• MOA Reticle
This Item is Excluded from ALL Coupon Codes
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Shop Phone: 919-818-3649
Curbside Pick Up Phone: 919-594-1579
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed For Renovations
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
$7.95 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Shipping is Available to Select Countries
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by NOON Eastern Time (ET) to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753