Hot Button is a revolutionary control device for weapon-mounted electronic accessories. Developed out of a need to conserve rail-estate, improve actuation ergonomics, and mechanically integrate with weapon fore ends, Hot Button has successfully reinvented how you interface with your lights and lasers.
Hot Button is available for standard Surefire tail caps and standard Crane-Style laser ports (found in B.E. Meyers, Holosun, Insight/L-3, Steiner, and Wilcox products).
The first major innovation is the button angle. Legacy remote tape switches feature a flat pad that forces users to strain their thumbs in an unnatural angle to apply consistent pressure to activate a momentary function. Hot Button presents the activation button at a 45-degree angle for an exponentially more comfortable press. This is especially important when activating the button under pressure. A raised, crenelated bezel protects the button from accidental actuation, while providing a tactile index point for the user’s thumb. Because Hot Button is angled, the overall footprint is much smaller than factory OEM pressure pads. Not only does this clean up rails on traditional weapons, but it greatly increases the accessory layout options on smaller SMG and PDW’s.
• Momentary on lighting with initial push of the button
• Deliberate push all the way in for constant on lighting with a solid tactile click
• Attached to rails with hardware for a truly secure hold
• Maximizes light output using a proprietary updated plug design
• Designed to mount to Picatinny Rail Mount slots
* “Flat Dark Earth” is used throughout our catalog to reference a spectrum of colors that include tan, brown, bronze, earth, and everything in between. Due to the chemical process that takes place during Type III Hardcoat, the final finish can vary from part to part (even parts done in the same batch). Therefore, your “FDE” product may vary from other parts from UNITY and other companies, and may vary from the photos shown online.
Made in the USA.
|Click Here for Additional Deals and Discounts|
Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed Currently
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address! NOTE: This option is experiencing delays stemming from the Post Office. Consider using UPS Ground for more reliable shipping times.
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753