This powerful and versatile XH35 WeaponLight was created to interface with SureFire’s revolutionary MASTERFIRE™ Rapid Deploy Holster. It features a unique bezel with cam slots, and pin slots on both sides of the body, which serve to lock the light into the holster and secure the weapon at an advantageous angle for quick deployment. If the MASTERFIRE holster is manually set to do so, it automatically activates the WeaponLight when the weapon is deployed, saving valuable time in high-stress situations. And because the open-design MASTERFIRE holster interfaces with the WeaponLight instead of the pistol, most railed pistols equipped with an XH35 will fit in this remarkable holster.
As a tactical weapon-mounted light, the XH35 is remarkable on its own. It features a recoilproof LED paired with a precision, undulated reflector to produce our proprietary MaxVision Beam™, a wide, useful wall of light that’s perfect for closer-range engagements and is optimized for your field of vision. Constructed of lightweight but strong aerospace-aluminum body finished with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for superior toughness—and then O-ring and gasket sealed for weatherproofing—this tough-as-nails WeaponLight never needs to be babied.
The XH35 includes two mode selector switches. One for toggling between 1,000 blinding lumens of light to gain a superior advantage in the dark and 300 potent lumens when less light is needed, but there is still the need to engage a threat in low-light conditions. The second switch toggles between continuous light operation and a disorienting strobe mode. Activating the XH35 is achieved via one-finger, ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols), which allow for surgical activation without altering your grip on the weapon at all, are also available. And the versatile XH35 can be easily and securely attached to any pistol or long gun equipped with a Universal or Picatinny rail via its Rail-Lock® system.
For use with the MASTERFIRE holster, the XH35 is a clear choice. But it’s also a great choice for anyone looking for a handgun/long-gun WeaponLight with power and performance to spare for closer-range applications.
• Cam-slotted bezel and rear locking lugs on battery housing interface with MASTERFIRE holster for secure weapon retention
• Serves as the interface for the MASTERFIRE holster system for almost any pistol with a tactical rail
• Undulated reflector creates a broad, smooth MaxVision Beam™ for close-quarter applications; beam pattern optimized for the human eye
• Dual output, mode selector slide-switches for toggling between 1,000 and 300 lumens of continuous light output and strobe mode
• Custom TIR lens creates smooth, far-reaching beam with a larger center spot beam
• Integral ambidextrous momentary- and constant-on switching
• Attaches securely to both Universal and Picatinny accessory rails
• Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
• High-strength aerospace aluminum body, Mil-Spec hard anodized for extreme durability
• Accepts optional pressure-activated DG switches for precision control without altering grip on weapon
• Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee
• Output -- White Light
• High: 1,000 lumens / 1.25 hours*
• Low: 300 lumens / 2.5 hours*
• Length : 3.7 inches
• Bezel Diameter: 1.25 inches
• Weight : 4.8 oz
• Batteries: 2 x CR123A (Included)
|25% OFF SALOMON FOOTWEAR!|
Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In Customers Welcome from 10am - 3pm!
Shipping: Expect Shipping Delays Due to Black Friday/Cyber Monday Sale
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753