The SureFire X400V IRc is a highly versatile dual-spectrum handgun WeaponLight that also boasts an integral Class 1 infrared-laser sight for use with night vision devices (NVD). This groundbreaking X400 model—which also mounts to long guns with MIL-STD-1913 rails—features a white-light and an infrared LED in its innovative V-Series head that will meet virtually any mission requirement.
In white-light mode selected from its bezel, the recoil-proof LED delivers 350 lumens of tactical-level visible light shaped by its TIR lens into a focused beam with significant reach and substantial peripheral illumination for situational awareness. Just push and twist the self-locking bezel selector to switch to IR mode and get 120 mW of non-visible (to the naked eye) infrared illumination for applications involving NVDs—no infrared filter required. There is also an off setting on the bezel.
The crisp, commercially available <0.7 mW infrared laser, while suitable for force-on-force training, is also ideal for use with night vision devices during stealth operations. Like all X400 WeaponLights, the X400V’s laser-sight adjustment mechanism uses Nylok® screws that won't back out from the effects of recoil and holds zero. An amber-colored LED laser-indicator lights up whenever the laser sight is on, helping to prevent unintended activation.
Press either side of the X400V’s patented toggle switch with your support-hand thumb for momentary-on activation, or rotate the toggle switch up or down for constant-on activation. Optional DG grip switches for handguns and a pressure-activated XT07 tape switch for long guns provide additional control with no need to alter your grip (sold separately).
A separate mode selector on the rear of the X400’s laser module lets you select an array of useful modes, which work in concert with the spectrum selected on the bezel selector. This mode selector offers the choice of: an off setting, laser only, light and laser (bezel selector must be in IR mode for full infrared capability), primary beam only, and a second off setting.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum, the X400V’s body is hard anodized with a Mil-Spec finish for extreme durability and sealed with gaskets and O-rings for dust and water resistance. It’s built to withstand even the harshest conditions. And the X400V IRc can be quickly and securely attached/detached to both Universal and MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails.
For sheer versatility—including beam shape, light spectrum, activation methods, along with mission and weapon compatibility—the white-light/IR-capable X400V is impossible to beat.
Fits: Handguns and long guns with a MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny”) rails. MR adapter mounts available for some handgun models without rails (sold separartely).
• Virtually indestructible infrared and white-light LEDs regulated to maximize output and runtime
• TIR lens shapes focused high-intensity beam with significant reach and ample surround light for peripheral vision
• Features integral commercially available infrared laser sight <0.7 milliwatts (850 nm)
• Recoil-proof Nylok® adjustment screws—laser sight holds zero
• Quick-detach rail clamp with adapters for Universal and MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails
• Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun tape switches
• Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
• Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated, tempered window
• Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
• Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Promise
• Max Output -- White Light: 350.0 Lumens / 1.8 hours*
• Output / Runtime -- IR: 120.0 mW / 8.0 hours*
• Max Output -- Laser: <0.7 mW / 20 hours*
• Length: 4.0 inches
• Bezel Diameter: 1.06 inches
• Weight w/Batteries: 4.8 ounces
• Batteries: 2 X 123A (included)
THIS ITEM CAN SHIP TO APO ADDRESSES. It cannot ship international.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In Customers Welcome from 10am - 3pm!
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST in order to go out the same day. Orders are not processed on the weekends.
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
100 % Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593