The innovative, highly versatile X300V-B boasts white-light and infrared output capability from its all-LED V-Series head, and it also securely mounts to most handguns and railed long guns. Its versatility is simply unmatched. Switch easily between modes by pushing and twisting the knurled self-locking bezel selector.
In white-light mode, its virtually indestructible white-light LED generates an intense 350 lumen TIR-lensed focused beam that’s critical for situational awareness and positive threat identification. In infrared mode, the IR LED produces 120 milliwatts of infrared output for use with night vision devices (NVDs). There is also an off setting on the bezel.
Activating the X300V is done via its patented toggle switch, which permits support-hand thumb activation for right- or left-handed shooters. Simply press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation or rotate up or down for constant-on. Optional DG grip switches are available for use with handguns and a pressure-activated XT07 tape switch for long guns is also available from SureFire (sold separately).
The rugged, adaptable X300V WeaponLight can be quickly attached to a handgun or a long gun using its T-Slot mounting system, which permits solid attachment to any Universal or MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail.
Constructed of high-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec hard anodizing for extreme durability, the ultra-reliable X300V is also O-ring sealed to withstand even the harshest conditions.
FITS: Handguns and long guns with Universal or MIL-STD-1913 (“Picatinny”) rails. MR adapter mounts available for several non-railed handguns (sold separately).
• Virtually indestructible white-light/infrared LED head is regulated to maximize light output and runtime
• Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens shapes white or IR light into focused beams with enough reach and surround light for close- to medium-range applications
• Features quick-detach Rail-Lock® system for rapid and secure attachment/detachment
• Accepts optional SureFire DG pistol grip and long gun forend switches
• Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
• Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
• Includes high-energy 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
• Max Output - White Light: 350.0 Lumens
• Tactical Runtime (White Light): 1.8 hours
• Output / Runtime (IR): 120.0 mW / 8.0 hours
• Length: 4.0 inches
• Bezel Diameter: 1.06 inches
• Weight w/Batteries: 3.9 ounces
Batteries: 2 x 123A (included)
THIS ITEM CAN SHIP TO APO ADDRESSES. It cannot ship international.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In/Retail Store Closed Currently
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays In Some Cases.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753