The revolutionary SureFire WARCOMP-556-1/2-28 flash hider, which fits M4 / M16 weapons and variants with ˝-28 muzzle threads, is the world’s most shootable flash hider. Its patent-pending design provides three valuable functions:
It provides over 99% reduction in muzzle flash compared to a plain muzzle, which helps to conceal the shooter’s location and preserve his dark-adapted vision.
It virtually eliminates muzzle rise, which enhances monitoring of target reaction and staying on target for faster follow-up shots.
It serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for all SureFire SOCOM Series 5.56mm Fast-Attach® suppressors, including our SOCOM556-RC model, which placed first in the most extensive and rigorous suppressor testing ever conducted by US Special Operations Command.
Precision machined from US Mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock — including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface — the WARCOMP-556-1/2-28 features an Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning even after extreme use.
When used in conjunction with a SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach suppressor, the WARCOMP provides multiple bearing surfaces to ensure superior suppressor alignment and prevent any ringing of tines inside the suppressor. A rear labyrinth seal mitigates gas leaking from the back of a suppressor, minimizes potential carbon buildup in the indexing system, and facilitates suppressor removal after extended firing. Every SureFire WarComp is individually inspected for concentricity and alignment.
For rock-solid mounting of a SOCOM Series suppressor, unparalleled flash reduction, and minimizing muzzle rise, there’s literally nothing like a SureFire WarComp—the world’s most shootable flash hider.
MOUNTS: All SureFire SOCOM Series 5.56mm /.223 caliber sound suppressors
NOTE: SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach sound suppressors and current-model WarComps, muzzle brake and flash hider adapters are NOT compatible with previous (non-SOCOM) SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors, muzzle brakes, or flash hiders.
• M4 / 5.56 NATO caliber rifles with ˝-28 muzzle threads
• 7.62 NATO (.308 caliber) rifles with 5/8-24 muzzle threads
• Patent-pending design provides over 99% flash elimination; virtually eliminates muzzle rise
• Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM suppressors
• Multiple bearing surfaces provide suppressor alignment and prevent tines from ringing inside suppressor
• Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
• High-precision single-point cut barrel threads for optimum thread interface
• Individually inspected for all critical dimensions, including concentricity and alignment
• Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
• Labyrinth seals prevent carbon buildup on suppressor lock ring indexing system
• Installation requires no permanent modifications to weapon
• Made in the USA and backed by SureFire No-Hassle Guarantee
• 5.56 NATO: 2.67 inches
• 7.62 NATO: 2.84 inches
This Item is Excluded from Limited Sale Coupon Codes
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In/Retail Store Closed Currently
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays In Some Cases.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753