The advanced SureFire SF3P-762-5/8-24 three-prong flash hider, which fits the Armalite AR-10, DPMS LR308, and 7.62 mm rifles with 5/8-24 muzzle threads, features a patent-pending design that greatly reduces muzzle flash—typically greater than 99%—when compared with a plain muzzle. Boasting robust tines built to withstand the rigors of combat, the SF3P-762-5/8-24 also serves as a rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series 7.62 mm Fast-Attach® suppressors, the SOCOM762-RC model having recently won the Mk13 .300 Win-Mag sniper rifle contract award with the US Special Operations Command in the most extensive and rigorous suppressor testing ever conducted.
Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock—and including high-precision single-point cut threads for optimum thread interface—the SF3P-762-5/8-24 flash hider is given a black Ionbond DLC coating to provide maximum protection under harsh environmental conditions and to facilitate cleaning, even after extreme use.
When used in conjunction with a SureFire SOCOM Series suppressor, the patent-pending design of the SF3P-762-5/8-24 provides multiple bearing surfaces to ensure superior suppressor alignment and to prevent the audible ringing of tines inside the suppressor. A rear labyrinth seal minimizes potential carbon buildup in the indexing system and facilitates suppressor removal after extended firing.
SureFire flash hiders are individually inspected for concentricity and alignment and are covered by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee.
FITS: Armalite AR-10, DPMS LR308, and 7.62 mm rifles with 5/8-24 muzzle threads
MOUNTS: All SureFire SOCOM Series 7.62 mm /.308 caliber sound suppressors
NOTE: SureFire SOCOM Series Fast-Attach sound suppressors, flash hider/suppressor adapters, and muzzle brake/suppressor adapters are not compatible with previous SureFire Fast-Attach sound suppressors, muzzle brakes, or flash hiders.
• Patent-pending design provides greater than a 99% reduction in flash, when compared to a plain muzzle
• Multiple bearing surfaces provide superior suppressor alignment and prevent ringing of tines inside suppressor
• Precision machined from US mill-certified heat-treated stainless steel bar stock
• High-precision single-point cut barrel threads create optimum thread interface
• Inspected for all critical dimensions including concentricity and alignment
• Black Ionbond DLC coating provides maximum protection against harsh environmental conditions and facilitates cleaning after extreme use
• Serves as rock-solid mounting adapter for SureFire SOCOM Series sound suppressors
• Labyrinth seals mitigate gas leak from suppressor lock ring
• Installation requires no permanent modifications to most 7.62 mm rifles with 5/8-24 muzzle threads
• Caliber 7.62 mm (.308 caliber)
• Length 2.84 inches
This Item is Excluded from Limited Sale Coupon Codes
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In/Retail Store Closed Currently
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays In Some Cases.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753