The model that launched SureFire headlamps into best-in-class status. Minimus provides the right amount of light—13 preset outputs up to a max of 300 lumens—precisely where you need it, thanks to its adjustable output knob and rotatable LED housing.
• High-performance LED with faceted MaxVision™ reflector produces a wide, smooth beam optimized to your field of vision.
• Push button On/Off switch and 13 position variable-light output dial permits one-handed adjustment from 5 to 300* lumens.
• Hard-anodized aerospace aluminum housing is lightweight & durable.
• Push button switch retains memory of light output at any of the 13 output settings from previous activation.
• Press and hold push button switch for 4 seconds in the off position or when light is activated for SOS mode.
• Custom-made headband utilizes fine mesh material built for comfort, durability, and a secure fit, with or without a helmet.
• Breathe-O-Prene® pad fits snugly and comfortably against the forehead while wicking away moisture. The pad can be removed for washing or replacement.
• Leashed battery end cap is built from hard-anodized aluminum.
• Low-profile headband adjustment clip is rugged yet comfortable.
• Detachable red lens filter included.
• Weight w/Batteries: 4.0 oz (113 g)
• Batteries: 1 x 123A (included)
• Output High White: 300 lumens
• Runtime High White: 1.5 Hours
• Output Low White: 5.0 Lumens
• Runtime Low White: 75.0 Hours
|25% OFF ALL ARC'TERYX!|
Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In Customers Welcome from 10am - 3pm!
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753