This compact, multiple-output Helmet Light features three white LEDs, two red LEDs, and one blinking infrared LED that serves as a personal Identify Friend or Foe (IFF) beacon. The white primary LEDs are perfect for general-purpose, close-work illumination; the red secondary LEDs serve the same purpose in a low-signature, night-vision-friendly color.
Helmet Light features a durable, watertight polymer body in Desert Tan. Attaches to any Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH) via an included ambidextrous mount with 20 preset positions that allow the light to be rotated 360 degrees when attached. Mount attaches to the bottom edge along the side of the helmet. An adapter is also available to mount directly to helmet rail systems (sold separately). Once either mount has been attached to the helmet, Helmet Light can be quickly and easily slid on and locked securely in place. Pressing a lever on the mount unlocks the light, allowing for quick removal for servicing or transfer onto its optional Z71 carry clip, which attaches to any MOLLE or ALICE vest.
• Made of durable glass-filled nylon polymer and neoprene
• O-ring sealed, watertight body
• Two toggle switches and a pressure switch for total control
• White and red LEDs and infrared IFF LED beacon
• Long runtime from a single 123A battery with 10-year shelf life
• Easily removable for servicing or transfer to other helmets
• Size: 2.2 W x 2.6 H x 1.3 thick including mount
• Weight: 3.1 oz. with battery and mount
• White High: 19.2 lumens/6 hrs
• Red High: 2.5 lumens/20 hrs
• White Med: 5.0 lumens/28 hrs
• Red Med: 0.8 lumens/48 hrs
• White Low: 1.4 lumens/48hrs
• Red Low: 0.3 lumens/96 hrs
• Tertiary IFF beacon: 1.72 mW/120 hrs
Desert Tan body color
Helmet Light and standard mount only. Helmet Rail Adapter available separately (see link below).
THIS ITEM CAN SHIP TO APO ADDRESSES. It cannot ship international.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Shop Phone: 919-818-3649
Curbside Pick Up Phone: 919-594-1579
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed For Renovations
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
$7.95 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Shipping is Available to Select Countries
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by NOON Eastern Time (ET) to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753