This Flashlight comes with both MLOK and Pic rail adapters, and allen wrench. Mount allows the light to be rotated into the optimal position next to your rail or laser. An out of the box versatile solution to your low profile lighting needs.
The new Surefire Scout Light® Pro Dual Fuel is the ultimate single output WeaponLight, uniting the combat-proven elements of the M600DF Scout Light® with SureFire’s new Low-Profile Mount (LPM). The LPM delivers unprecedented versatility by allowing the user to optimize the light’s position relative to the rail. Rugged and reliable, the LPM can be easily and securely attached to any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) or M-LOK rail, and every Scout Light Pro model includes mounting cleats for both rail styles. The Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel features a recoil proof, ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,200 lumens of blinding white light with 123A batteries and 1,500 lumens of light with the SF18650B* rechargeable lithium-ion battery. A proprietary Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel ideal for close to longer-range applications. A slight press of the Z68 tailcap switch will activate the momentary-on, while fully depressing the tailcap until it clicks will activate constant-on. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum with a Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the rugged and lightweight Scout Light Pro Dual Fuel will endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
SF18650B battery required for 1,500 lumen output, 1.5 hours runtime, and 250 meter beam distance
• New SureFire Low-Profile Mount (LPM) greatly enhances versatility, allowing the user to mount the Mini Scout Light Pro in the optimal position on any MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) or M-LOK rail
• MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) and M-LOK rail mounting cleats are included with every Scout Light Pro model
• Dual Fuel, virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,200 lumens of blinding light with 123A batteries or 1,500 lumens with included SF18650B rechargeable lithium-ion battery & charger kit
• TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close- to longer-range operations
• Reliable activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
• Mil-Spec Hard-Anodized aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make the Scout Light Pro IR rugged, durable, and combat ready
• Bezel Diameter: 1.125 inches
• Length: 5.56 inches
• Weight w/Batteries: 5.5 ounces
• Batteries: SF18650B or CR123
• Finish: Mil-Spec Hard Anodized
• Construction: Aluminum
• 18650 Output: 1,500 Lumens
• 123A Output: 1,200 Lumens*
• 18650 Runtime: 1.5 Hours
• 123A Runtime: 1.25 Hours
Made in the USA.
THIS ITEM CAN ONLY SHIP TO CONTINENTAL USA ADDRESSES (NO APO). It cannot ship international.
|25% OFF SALOMON AND LOWA BOOTS!|
Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed For Renovations
Curbside Pick Up Available
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
$7.95 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Shipping is Available to Select Countries
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by NOON Eastern Time (ET) to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753