For surgical control when using an X-Series WeaponLight (X200, X300, X400), the DG grip switch uses a minimal center-mounted pad. This allows the operator to activate the light with finger pressure without needing to move a finger from the grip.
DG model fits we stock:
• DG-11 — Glock 17,17L,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,31,32,34,35 (rail versions)
• DG-12 — Smith & Wesson M&P
• DG-17 — Standard 1911 (using MR07)
• DG-18 — Standard 1911 (with rails)
• DG-24 — Springfield XD Standard Frame
• Ergonomic Design
• Ambidextrous dual momentary and constant-on push/toggle switch
• Remote switch uses a minimal center-mounted pad
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed Currently For Renovations
Curbside Pick Up Available
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Shipping is Available to Select Countries
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by NOON Eastern Time (ET) to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753