Now available for the commercial market, the first eye-safe IR laser pointer, IR illuminator and green laser pointer in a single compact unit. Features an adjustable IR illuminator for better illumination at longer ranges, dual activation switches and high/low power modes.
The Dual Beam Aiming Laser DBAL-A3 class 1/3R Civilian, based on the standard issue DBAL-A3, brings the latest advances in IR and laser technology to the civilian market with its dual beam reliability for extreme accuracy in low- and no-light maneuvers. In addition, the DBAL-A3 is the first to feature new defocused adjustable IR illumination technology to enable both midrange and close quarter target acquisition.
• Visible green laser
• Weight 8 oz.
• Submersible to 5m
• Fully Adjustable Windage / Elevation
• Dual remote cable ports
• Single laser activation switch,
• Low profile windage and elevation adjusters
• Mounting holes for a flip-up front sight, sub-miniature red dot sight or a MIL-SPEC-1913 top rail.
• 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum, MIL-SPEC Type III hardcoat anodized case
• The Steiner eOptics Dual Beam Aiming Laser, or DBAL series, is the choice of military units worldwide.
• Special Features: Dual Remote Cable Ports
• Remote Cable Pressure Pad: Yes
• Visible Green Laser:<5mW
• IR Laser: <0.7mW
• IR Illuminator: <4mW
• Beam Divergence - Visible Green Laser: <0.8 mRad
• Beam Divergence - IR Laser: <0.8 mRad
• Beam Divergence - IR Illuminator: 95-195mRAD (non LED)
• Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - Visible Green Laser: 750 m / 15 m
• Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - IR Laser: >250m
• Range/Visibility (Night/Day)* - IR Illuminator: ≤175 m
• Temperature: -0° C to +65° C
• Battery: CR 123A
• Battery Life (mode dependent): > 3 Hours
• Material: Aircraft Aluminum
• Weight (with battery): 8 oz.
• Dimensions: 3.5 (L) x 2.75 (W) x 1.59 (H)
• Waterproof Submersible to >5 m
• Mount: QD HT Mount
• Windage and Elevation Adjustment: Yes
• Activation Switch: Integrated Push Button
ITAR Restricted, No International Shipping. Continental USA Shipping Addresses Only.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In/Retail Store Closed Currently
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address! NOTE: This option is experiencing delays stemming from the Post Office. Consider using UPS Ground for more reliable shipping times.
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753