The Hydration Helmet Carrier is loosely based off the popular and proven SORD Hydration Extra Large pouch. With vetted user feedback and adaption towards evolution the Hydration Helmet Carrier has an adjustable mesh beavertail load carriage bucket area with six adjustable tensioning straps that allow controlled expansion and retention of the cargo area for items such as helmets, optics, 84mm rounds, water bottles, comms batteries, ghillie hoods etc.
Hydration Helmet Carrier is the perfect go-between: a carrier mounted, expandable and light weight assault pack, small day pack or grab bag in the top of your pack or behind a car seat if configured with the shoulder straps. Big enough to hold the essentials, small enough to be unobtrusive.
Both sides of the pouch have MOLLE columns available for the attachment of pouches 2 and 3 columns wide.
Foam padded and Air-Mesh lined shoulder straps have quick detatch fastex buckles for fast jettison and can be easily removed from the pouch for mounting on the back of a carrier.
- 6 adjustable sinch straps, four with fastex buckles for quick access.
- Detachable shoulder straps
- 6 column wide.
- 3 columns deep.
- Cordura construction.
- Drainage grommet in bottom.
- Internal hydration bladder seperation sleeve.
- Internal small mesh admin pouch with VELCROŽ Brand fastener closure.
- Zip extended on one side for RTF500 control panel access.
- Main compartment twin zipper pull, large YKK zip.
- Twin comms ports with VELCROŽ Brand fastener lid covers.
- 4 plastic "D" loops for attachment of shoulder strap kit or lashing to gear.
- VELCROŽ Brand fastener flag / IFF panel on front of beavertail 50mm.
- MOLLE panel behind beavertail.
- Double sided Multicam webbing.
- Tube tape carry handle.
- Fixed VELCROŽ Brand fastener webbing tabs.
- Quick detach shoulder straps.
- Minimalistic approach for a streamline design.
Helmet not included.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed Currently
Curbside Pick Up Available
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Shipping is Available to Select Countries
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 1pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753