Shipment Policy – Authorized United States retailers, including authorized internet dealers, are not permitted to distribute, sell or ship this product outside the 50 United States of America.
As light, protective and fiercely gripped as its predecessor, the SPEED ASSAULT 2 offers more everyday comfort and more technical features – not to mention unisex sizes. So, you’ll be equipped for speed and agility in any warm weather and/or wet operation - from desert deployment to jungle training camps.
Light & quick drying
• With lightweight, quick-drying materials and a welded construction, this shoe won’t weigh you down or stay wet for long.
• Packed with strategic chevron lugs, the durable Contagrip® outsole ups the traction on any terrain.
• The protective mid cut wraps the ankle for extra support and stability when moving fast in loose terrain.
• Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
• Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
• Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
• Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
• A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
• Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
• Stretch material provides a secure, comfortable fit.
• Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
• Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
Single layer Mesh
• A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
• A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
• The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
• Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
Soft collar construction
• A soft collar improves comfort and creates a more ergonomic feel.
• A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
Molded OrthoLite® sockliner
• Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
• Upper: Textile / Synthetic
• Drop: 6.5 in mm
• Heel stack height: 26.9 mm
• Forefoot stack height: 20.4 mm
• Weight: 320 g
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed For Renovations
Curbside Pick Up Available
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
$7.95 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Shipping is Available to Select Countries
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by NOON Eastern Time (ET) to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753