The Sawyer Mini is ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel, and emergency preparedness.
This high performance Mini filter fits in the palm of your hand, weighs 2 ounces, and filters up to 100,000 gallons (30 times more than comparable filters).
It attaches to the included drinking pouch, standard disposable water bottles; hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source.
The Sawyer Mini Water Filter is a second generation filter that is the lightest and most versatile personal filtration system from Sawyer. With a total field weight of 2 ounces it fits in the palm of your hand. This tiny filter does the same job that the Sawyer PointONE filter does but now in a more compact, personal size.
Filtering up to 100,000 gallons of water, this may be the last water filter that you buy. The Sawyer Mini filter is perfect for everything from camping with the kids to traveling abroad where tap and bottle water cannot be trusted.
The filter removes 7 log (99.99999%) of all bacteria (like salmonella) as well as other harmful bacteria which causes cholera, and E. coli, and 6 log (99.9999%) of all protozoa such as giardia and cryptosporidium. These removal rates equal or exceed other filter options. EPA guidelines allow ten times more protozoa left in the water than Sawyer PointONE filters allow.
• Ideal for outdoor recreation, hiking, camping, scouting, domestic and international travel and emergency preparedness
• The MINI removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera, leptospirosis, and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
• High performance filter fits in the palm of your hand, weighs 2 ounces and filters up to 100,000 gallons (30 times more than comparable filters)
• Attaches to included drinking pouch, standard disposable bottles (28 mm thread), hydration packs, or use the straw to drink directly from your water source
• 1 – Sawyer MINI Water Filter with Tip Cap
• 1 – 16 oz Reusable Squeeze Pouch
• 1 – 7″ Drinking Straw
• 1 – Cleaning Plunger (Syringe)
• Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In Customers Welcome from 10am - 3pm!
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST in order ensure they go out the same day. Orders are not processed on the weekends.
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
100 % Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593