The Peacekeeper MK5 (PK5) is the latest iteration in the Platatac family of of Chicom-compatible fixed rigs. Like its predecessor, it boasts a large carrying capacity, with three double velcro closure magazine pouches central to the rig designed primarily to hold 2 x M4 magazines each. The magazine pouches have adjustable/removable lids to allow larger magazines, such as AK47 mags to be carried or allow easier access to mags by removing the flaps all together. They can also accommodate a pistol, black means (Baofeng) radio or a smoke grenade if required. Bungee retention around the mag pouches provides additional security for stowed items.
A PALS field either side of the mag pouches allows the user to attach additional magazine, grenade, radio, or first aid pouches. Below the magazine pouches is a long zippered pouch for other mission essentials, such as additional first aid items or dems gear. Sewn to the bottom of this pouch are webbing loops to attach either of two elastic inserts (included), one holds SOF or CAT TQ and the other can hold two 4" or 6" cyalume, having either one readily accessible when required.
At the extreme ends of the PK5 are two medium zippered accessory pouches with additional clip closure. These pouches will hold a water bottle such as the Platatac 1 Litre flask or a 1 Litre Nalgene, or utilising the internal open-top mesh pouch with bungee retention, a single ANPRC 152 radio can be carried when utilizing the 19mm clip to close the pouch. A small zippered pocket on the front of each pouch is perfect for smaller items like cam kits, gloves etc. 2 x Rows x 2 Columns of external PALS on either side of each pouch allow you to attach smaller MOLLE compatible pouches such as grenade pouches.
Against the body centrally is an velcro closure mesh pocket. A long zip can be inserted into this pouch to make it zippered admin pocket. Either side of this is a Tweave 4 way stretch pocket that can be used to hold additional mags, radio, a map, notebook, GRG or marker panel.
The Velcro sandwich area between the back mesh and under the pouches has been enlarged, to allow better integration of our ASAD range of velcro in sub load pouches.
Included with the PK5 are two harness options, the standard Chicom low pro adjustable shoulder straps and the Chicom LW H-Harness, which provides a lightweight general-purpose alternative to the low pro straps. Both are flat-sewn, and designed to remain as flat as possible for use with packs and other harness systems. A range of other harness options is available to boost carrying capacity.
• Can carry up to six 30 Round AR/M4 style magazines (Each pouch will also accommodate 2 x AK mags, or a single 20rnd. 417/.308 mag)
• 2 x Accessories/Water bottle/GP/ANPRC 152 pouches with front zip admin pockets
• 1 x Large Velcro mesh pocket with included Velcro in zipper insert (removable)
• 2 x Tweave 4 way stretch pockets at the flanks
• 1 x Horizontal zippered pocket with webbing loops to attach elastic loop inserts to carry a TQ, Plasti Cuffs or Cyalume
• 2 x Elastic Inserts included, one holds SOF or CAT TQ and the other can hold two 4" or 6" cyalume
• PALS areas between pouches and on the sides of the GP pouches to attach additional MOLLE-compatible pouches
• Velcro sandwich for sub load pouches to boost carrying capacity
• Color matched velcro loop for IFF, C/S or Flag patch with embroidered Platatac logo
• Sewn drainage holes in all pouches
• 2 x Harness options: standard Chicom low pro adjustable shoulder straps (X straps) and Chicom LW H-Harness
Materials and weight:
• 500 Denier Cordura nylon
• Tweave 520E 4 way Stretch
• ITW Nexus hardware
• YKK Zips with heat shrink paracord pulls
|25% Off Salomon and Lowa Footwear Sale!|
Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS
Shop Phone: 919-818-3649
Curbside Pick Up Phone: 919-594-1579
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Curbside Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Due To High Order Volume, Expect Slight Shipping Delays
Walk-In Store Closed For Renovations, Curbside Pick Up Available
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
$7.95 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Shipping is Available to Select Countries
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by NOON Eastern Time (ET) to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753