Platatac is proud to present an exclusive collaboration with Flimmuur Tactical (UK), bringing to life a reproduction of a classic weathered Tigerstripe pattern in a modern tactical uniform.
Tigerstripe came to prominence during the Vietnam War but was never an official US issue item, personnel permitted to wear it at first had their uniforms custom-made by local Vietnamese tailors as the ARVN uniforms were too small for most Americans; for this reason there were many variations of the basic Tigerstripe pattern.
Soon, many American special operations forces in the Vietnamese theatre of operations wore the pattern, despite not always being attached to ARVN units: it became the visible trademark of Marine Corps Recon, Green Berets, LRRPs, SEALs, and other elite forces.
Designed to be close-fitting, yet a comfortable garment, with a long tail for easy tuck into pants. A full Zip and bar button front closure for redundancy, allowing you to use just the buttons, thereby maximising airflow. Mesh in the pockets to drain water and ventilation points in strategic areas, provide maximum comfort and performance.
• Made with an accurate reproduction of a classic Tiger stripe pattern
• Two large angled top opening chest pockets with a mesh bottom and ITW slotted bar button and Velcro closure
• Two upper-arm zip and top access pockets allow for convenient access when wearing LCE or body armour
• Pen sleeve in bicep pocket zip placard and eye protection stowage loop in the top flap
• Bellowed compass pocket on the front placard will hold most in-service Silva prismatic compasses
• Velcro loop fields on sleeve pockets for ID & IFF patches
• Paracord lanyard points in all pockets to secure small items
• Underarm and upper back mesh vents keep airflow to a maximum when active or static
• Three-piece fold down collar with an extension for added sun protection
• YKK zip and bar button closure behind the front placard
• Three-button adjustable wrist cuff
• 50/50 NYCO (Nylon Cotton Mix) Rip-Stop
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed Currently For Renovations
Curbside Pick Up Available
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Shipping is Available to Select Countries
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by NOON Eastern Time (ET) to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753