Bottom Line Up Front: This is a Gentex/Ops-Core Helmet with Occ-Dial Liner and all Ops-Core hardware at an amazing price! The High-Cut, Mission Configurable version of our Advanced Combat Helmet (ACH), the Tactical Ballistic Helmet-IIIA Mission Configurable is capable of integrating a broad range of organic and third party system components that enhance survivability and increase situational awareness. The Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud and Accessory Rail Connectors (ARC) provide the foundation for true system level performance, while the Ops-Core Occ-Dial Liner suspension systems deliver immediate improvement in overall stability and comfort. The end result is an affordable Level IIIA-rated ACH-based variant of the broadly adopted Ops-Core FAST helmet line used by the Special Operations Forces world-wide.
• Made in the USA by Gentex / Ops-Core
• Configured with Genuine Ops-Core Occ-Dial Adjustable Liner, Skeleton Shroud with Bungees, and Skeleton ARC Rails
• Exterior Velcro Loop for the easy integration of additional components
• Includes 2 x ARC Rail Picatinny Adapters, 2 x Wing-Loc Adapters, and 8 x mini zip-ties to secure wires through the rail system
• Team Wendy Zorbium Action Pad Set, 3/4-inch.
• Ops-Core Chinstrap with 4-point adjustment
• Weight: approximately 3 lbs for Medium Size
• Color: Ops-Core Urban Tan
• Gentex Special Threat Testing (STT) Protocol against Makarov 9mm x 18mm 105gr Steel Jacket Lead Core at 1017fps
• Gentex STT Protocol against Tokarev 7.62mm x 25mm 86gr SJLC at 1475 fps
• Modified and Abbreviated US Marine Corps MICH Type II Helmet FQ/PD 06-35C FAT No.2 21 OCT 2013 Specification
• NIJ Standard: Modified and Abbreviated NIJ Standard 0106.01 Ballistic Helmets using NIJ Standard 0108.01 Ballistic Materials Level IIIA Threats (9mm 124gr FMJ RN at 1400 fps and .44 Cal Magnum 240gr SWCGC at 1400 fps)
Occ-Dial Adjustment: The Occ-Dial Liner adjusts in height and position along the front of the helmet. Once positioned, you simply turn the dial on the back to tighten or loosen the suspension around your head (similar to a hard hat or bike helmet).
Sizing and Parts: See Link Below for Size Chart.
Similar to ACH Helmet fitment, will accept most Mil-Spec ACH hardware and parts.
IF YOU ARE BORDERLINE BETWEEN SIZES, GO WITH THE LARGER SIZE.
O P Tactical Inc. Body Armor Policy:
Purchaser is solely responsible for complying with all applicable laws. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for their purchase, to include knowing local laws regarding body armor. Law Enforcement or Military only for Connecticut residents. Email or call us regarding sales to Connecticut residents.
OPT assumes no responsibility for body armor purchases made in violation of federal, state or local laws.
(R)= No Export Sales, Restricted to US orders ONLY, if where you are requires a customs label, we cannot ship armor items there, this includes APO/FPO addresses.
There are no returns on body armor items
YOU MUST EMAIL US A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE OR MILITARY ID BEFORE WE WILL SHIP YOUR ORDER. NAME ON THE ID CARD MUST MATCH THE NAME ON THE ORDER.
UPS SHIPPING OPTIONS ONLY. No $5 Flat Rate for this item. Choosing the wrong shipping option will delay your order.
|25% OFF SALOMON FOOTWEAR!|
Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Retail Store/Walk-In Sales Currently Closed
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Expect Slight Delays on Standard Shipping. Next Day/2nd Day Air Ships On Time.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753