THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER STOCKED AND WILL BE DELETED FROM THE WEBSITE SOON.
22 AUG 17
Engineered to set the standard as the most lightweight and compact helmet mount solution available in the marketplace—the Lo-Sto, Push Button delivers the ultimate in Anti-Wobble high-performance weighing only 4.8 oz. (136 grams) while projecting a mere 2.35” when folded. The Lo-Sto renders asunder other night vision helmet mounts in delivering the pinnacle of stability, adaptability, and extended field longevity in keeping with the Norotos’ commitment to continuous improvement and constant evolution in product development.
The Lo-Sto offers the mechanical advantage of extensive ergonomic wearability with an enhanced center of gravity permitting extended field use while maximizing custom-fit user experience. Superior tolerance control further heightens comfortable wear in augmenting steadfast performance through Glide-Rite Infinite Adjust Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief levers with safe and easy tactile differentials.
Anti-Wobble Quick Change Adapters permit the Lo-Sto unparalleled adaptability with rapid available conversion between HORN and DOVETAIL style NVGs, all while maintaining sturdy, enduring ruggedness. Push Button Deploy/Stow Release ensures unrelenting deployment through accelerated high-velocity operations, ensuring smooth and quiet flip-up/flip-down in preserving peak endurable readiness.
Harmonious construction and extensive engineering experience culminate to deliver the Lo-Sto with Push Button stow release in becoming the lowest weight and slightest visage of any helmet mount on the market. While elegantly simple operating levers and buttons combine to ensure a custom fit that maintains unmatched ruggedness and unwavering longevity.
- Ergonomically Optimized Vertical, Tilt, and Fore/Aft-Eye-Relief Adjustment Levers for a custom-fit user experience
- Helmet Mount Release Button allows quick one-handed release from Helmet Bracket or Shroud
- Break Away Button permits user set breakaway or locked mode depending on operational needs
- Push Button Deploy/Stow Release enables single-handed smooth & quiet NVG flip-up/flip-down
- Low Stow minimal visual aspect in stow position
- Horn & Dovetail NVG Interchangeability with dual sockets for quick-change conversion
- Universal NVG Compatible for PVS-7B/D, PVS-14, PVS-7A/7C, PVS-15, PVS-18, & PVS-21 (PVS-15/18/21 Adapter included)
- Glide-Rite Infinitely Adjustable in both vertical and horizontal directions
- Reduced Weight & Enhanced NVG Center of Gravity prevents user fatigue allowing long-term ergonomic wearability
- Auto Shut-Off when NVG in stow position or removed from mount
- Durable Helmet Mount Surface Finishes withstand extreme environmental and field conditions
- Safe & Easy Operational Tactile Differentials on operating levers, knobs, and buttons
This Item is Excluded from Limited Sale Coupon Codes
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In/Retail Store Closed Currently
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays In Some Cases.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753