Developed specifically for a Federal Law Enforcement Emergency Response Team, this placard is an upgraded and shortened version of the UW GEN IV Chest Rig designed work as a SwiftClip placard. This placard can directly attach to the front of any SwiftClip compatible armor carriers from Mayflower, Velocity Systems, and other companies.
Features and Upgrades:
• Quad M4 Placard for holding 4 x 5.56 NATO Magazines
• Velcro-opening Admin Pocket behind the rifle magazines, large opening across the entire width and length of the placard
• 2 x Pistol Magazine pouches in the middle with flip-down flaps, which can secure open on the front of the pouches
• 2 x Small General Purpose Pouches for GPS units, full-size flashbangs, batteries, and other similar sized ancillaries
• 2 x Pistol/Flashlight/Multi-Tool pouches along the edges of the placard
• Elastic Retainers: 1 on each side and 2 on the bottom of the placard for securing tourniquets, antennas, etc.
• 3 x Webbing Loops along each side of the placard that can be used to secure the sides via the SwiftClip Kit (not necessary for most carriers, provides added security).
• 500D Cordura material.
Back side of placard is completely velcro hook material.
Placard only, all magazines and other items pictured not included.
Made in the USA.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In/Retail Store Closed Currently
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address! NOTE: This option is experiencing delays stemming from the Post Office. Consider using UPS Ground for more reliable shipping times.
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753