Developed specifically for a Federal Law Enforcement Emergency Response Team, this placard is an upgraded and shortened version of the UW GEN IV Chest Rig designed work as a SwiftClip placard. This placard can directly attach to the front of any SwiftClip compatible armor carriers from Mayflower, Velocity Systems, and other companies.
Features and Upgrades:
• Quad M4 Placard for holding 4 x 5.56 NATO Magazines
• Velcro-opening Admin Pocket behind the rifle magazines, large opening across the entire width and length of the placard
• 2 x Pistol Magazine pouches in the middle with flip-down flaps, which can secure open on the front of the pouches
• 2 x Small General Purpose Pouches for GPS units, full-size flashbangs, batteries, and other similar sized ancillaries
• 2 x Pistol/Flashlight/Multi-Tool pouches along the edges of the placard
• Elastic Retainers: 1 on each side and 2 on the bottom of the placard for securing tourniquets, antennas, etc.
• 3 x Webbing Loops along each side of the placard that can be used to secure the sides via the SwiftClip Kit (not necessary for most carriers, provides added security).
• 500D Cordura material.
Back side of placard is completely velcro hook material.
Placard only, all magazines and other items pictured not included.
Made in the USA.
|20% OFF ARC'TERYX APPAREL AND GEAR!|
Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Retail Store/Walk-In Sales Currently Closed
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Expect Slight Delays on Standard Shipping. Next Day/2nd Day Air Ships On Time.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753