Constructed with the same ingenuity and reliability found in our hardware, our revamped Magpul Tejas Gun Belt – “El Original” can handle the most demanding use and remain great-looking while doing it. It provides gun belt rigidity with dress belt comfort and offers a stretch and sag-free performance.
Updated for 2020, the “El Original” is crafted from 100% North American bull hide. It's sturdy, strong, and and backed by a supporting layer of flexible polymer, making it a rugged piece of gear that provides dress belt comfort. It measures 1-1/2” wide and 1/4” thick, so it will fit most belt loops and holsters comfortably. The “El Original” belt also sports a new easily-removable buckle that's engineered with a sleek profile design that sits flat against the waist and helps reduce printing when you’re carrying.
Made in the USA.
• Top grade bullhide leather exterior layer and supportive but flexible reinforced polymer interior
• Gun belt rigidity with dress belt comfort offers stretch and sag free performance
• Removable chrome plated buckle with branded "tool-free" fasteners
• Standard 1.5" wide and 0.25" thick to fit most belt loops and holsters
• Eight holes with 3/4" spacing for a wide yet precise adjustment range
DO NOT order your waist size or pants size! Lay an existing belt out flat and from where the leather folds at the point where the buckle is attached, measure to the hole that you typically use. Please remember when ordering to take into account any holster or accessory that may be worn. For in-between measurements use the next size up as our belts will not stretch over time. We size our belts from the fold in the leather to the #5 adjustment hole.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE:
While the inner polymer layer of our belt is largely maintenance free, the outer layer will need to be cared for like any other quality leather item.
• Do not roll up your belt unnecessarily tight when not in use
• When putting your belt on, avoid bending it back over the buckle more than 90 degrees when tightening as this may strain the leather and weaken the stitching
• While our belts will not stretch due to the reinforced polymer inner layer, avoid using leather softeners such as Neatsfoot or Mink oil
• If necessary, a quality paste-style leather preservative may be used to maintain the leather surface
• If the surface is ever scratched down to the natural beige leather the appropriate shade of shoe polish will help restore the color
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed For Renovations
Curbside Pick Up Available
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
$7.95 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Shipping is Available to Select Countries
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by NOON Eastern Time (ET) to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753