Now includes the Low-Profile Elastic Cummerbund with Dividers (2 Divider Pockets per side)!
The Mayflower Low-Profile Armor Carrier (LPAC) is designed to provide the wearer with a high degree of mobility while providing an acceptable amount of soft armor coverage, or both soft and hard armor coverage. The hard armor plates are contained in pockets attached to the outside of the soft armor carrier allowing the soft armor to mold to the wearers body for long duration mission comfort. The back side of the front panel features elastic retainers for routing wires. The Low-Profile Armor Carrier features webbing for use with Removable ITW-Nexus SwiftClip Buckles on the front of the vest to allow the individual to mount various Chest Rigs and Placards directly to the carrier. This configuration allows the individual to use the same loadout with or without armor or have multiple chest rigs configured for different mission requirements. The vest also includes a front kangaroo pouch that accepts our magazine inserts. The LPAC comes with a Low-Profile Elastic Cummerbund and features removable buckles to attach a groin/lap panel (sold separately). All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
• Features 3D spacer mesh padding along the inner face of the plate pockets for comfort and ventilation
• Compatible with SwiftClip Chest Rigs and Placards (SwiftClips on the front are removable)
• Low-Profile Elastic Cummerbund with Dividers for quick don/doff and secure fit while moving/fighting, also ensures no interference with duty belt access. Cummerbund features 2 x Divider Pockets per side to fit M4 sized mags, radios, medical and other similar sized items. Can be replaced with the Mayflower MOLLE Cummerbund (sold separately) for load and armor carriage
• Integrated Drag Handle
• MOLLE webbing along the lower rear portion of the carrier for attaching IFAK/Medical Kit and other mission essentials
• Stretchable shoulder pads made from soft Tweave material offer greater range of motion and less chafing along the neck line. Foam padding for comfort on the underside of the pad, with the ability to run wiring and tubes through the pad itself
• Material: 500D Cordura
This vest is designed to fit proprietary soft armor inserts (see link below). Some other brands of soft armor may fit depending on size. Approximate dimensions of front and back panels:
• Front Panel: Height Lowest part of the V portion of the neck = 14”, Height Tallest part of the V portion = 15.5”
• Front Panel Thinnest Width = 11", Widest Width = 22”
• Back Panel: Height = 16"
• Back Panel: Thinnest Width = 12", Widest Width =” x 22.5”
• Front Panel: Height Lowest part of the V portion of the neck = 14.5”, Height Tallest part of the V portion = 16”
• Front Panel Thinnest Width = 11", Widest Width = 24.5”
• Back Panel: Height = 17"
• Back Panel: Thinnest Width = 12.5", Widest Width = 24.5”
• Front Panel: Height Lowest part of the V portion of the neck = 15”, Height Tallest part of the V portion = 17”,
• Front Panel Thinnest Width = 11.5", Widest Width = 26.5”
• Back Panel: Height = 18"
• Back Panel: Thinnest Width = 13", Widest Width =” x 26”
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed Currently, Curbside Pick Available
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address! NOTE: This option is experiencing delays stemming from the Post Office. Consider using UPS Ground for more reliable shipping times.
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753