The Mayflower / Velocity Systems Assault Plate Carrier (APC) is designed to provide the wearer with a high degree of mobility while providing ample surface area for mounting mission essential pouches. The upper front of the APC contains an integral admin pouch with internal elastic loops to retain pens, pencils, chemlites or similar items. There is an additional pocket in front of the admin pouch to hold quick access documents like maps/index cards. The front lower half of the APC has a kangaroo pouch sized to hold up to three M4 sized magazines. A triple M4 pouch insert is available separately to fit this integrated pouch. This vest is also SwiftClip compatible to quickly attach chest rigs and placards.
New slimline should pads are made from stretchable Tweave material that allows for slings, hydration tubing and communications wiring to fit through the pad easily. Slim design for greater range of motion and less chafing along neck line. Foam padding for comfort on the underside of pad.
The APC features removable SwiftClip® Buckles on the front panel and velcro loop on the 3 rows of MOLLE along the bottom half of the front panel of the carrier to allow the individual to mount various chest rigs and placards directly to the carrier. This configuration allows the individual to use the same loadout with or without armor or have multiple chest rigs configured for different mission requirements.
• Integrated PALS webbing
• Inner side of cummerbund features elastic pockets on each side to hold M4 mags, radios, tourniquets, etc.
• Cummerbund is made to Soft armor inserts, and can also fit thin 6x6 inch side plates in a separate pocket (may require an additional retainer strap to secure the top of a hard plate). Use same size Velocity Systems soft armor cummerbund insert as the size of the cummerbund.
• Adjustable for different waist sizes and features elastic ends for some stretch to allow easy breathing.
The APC is available in two sizes; Small/Medium and Large/XLarge. The plate pockets are sized to accommodate stand alone or in-conjunction SAPI or Swimmer cut plates. The S/M APC will fit small and medium SAPI, or Shooter/Swimmer Cut 10”x12” sized plates. The L/XL APC will fit large and extra-large SAPI plates.
Cummerbund has a wide range of adjustment, when in doubt go with the larger cummerbund size, as your armor will increase the diameter of the carrier once inserted. Most users who wear a Medium SAPI plate will need the Medium Cummerbund.
• Small Cummerbund: 5 Columns of MOLLE per side (Normally Small SAPI Plate Users)
• Medium Cummerbund: 6 Columns of MOLLE per side (Normally Medium or Large SAPI Plate Users)
• Large Cummerbund: 8 Columns of MOLLE per side (Normally Large or XL SAPI Plate Users)
Made in the USA.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed Currently For Renovations
Curbside Pick Up Available
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Shipping is Available to Select Countries
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by NOON Eastern Time (ET) to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753