Pick up a Mark 5HD™ 3.6-18x44mm and you'll feel the difference. It's up to 20 ounces lighter than other riflescopes in its class, giving you an advantage in the field or at the range. The versatile 3.6-18x magnification range helps you engage close targets, while also giving you the flexibility to reach out to long distances. With three revolutions of elevation adjustment and multiple reticle options, this scope will max out the performance of the latest long-range rifles and ammunition, guaranteed.
Built around Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System, the Mark 5HD offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions. Its industry leading glare reduction provides a clear image in harsh, direct light, while the resolution and clarity will meet the demands of any professional guide or shooter. Ergonomically designed with more tactile and audible click adjustments, larger numbers, and a high-speed throw lever, the Mark 5HD is built to put accurate fire downrange faster.
The unique combination of features, durability, and professional-grade optical performance guarantees that the Mark 5HD can handle any challenge you throw at it. It's 100% waterproof and fogproof, and like all Leupold® riflescopes, it's designed, machined, and assembled in the USA and guaranteed to perform for life.
• 5:1 Zoom Ratio: A versatile 5:1 zoom ratio gives you 5 times more magnification at high power than at low power (model magnification ranges may be available in powers of 5x: 1-5, 2-10, 3-15, 4-20, etc.), so you can adjust your magnification to find the perfect balance between magnification and field of view for any situation. The larger the zoom ratio, the more versatile one scope can be.
• Professional-Grade Optical System: Leupold’s Professional-Grade Optical System offers unmatched light transmission that’s designed to outperform in the most challenging lighting conditions, industry-leading glare reduction for a clear image in harsh, direct light, and the resolution and clarity that professional guides and shooters demand in the field.
• Side Focus: The side focus adjusts the scope's parallax, making the reticle clearer and have less perceived movement when you're shooting at different distances.
• M5C3 ZeroLock® Adjustments: These low-profile dials are available on select models and provide up to 30-MILs of adjustment in 3 revolutions and 0.1 MIL clicks. Visual and tactile revolution indicators ensure you don’t get lost in the travel. The ZeroLock® feature prevents inadvertent adjustments and ensures accurate return to zero.
• First Focal Plane: In First Focal Plane (front focal plane) scopes, the reticle grows and shrinks at the same rate as the target when you adjust the magnification. This allows you to accurately use the reticle feature at any magnification setting. These reticles are ideal in tactical situations but can also aid in range estimation for hunters and target shooters.
• Zero Stop: The ZeroStop system creates a backstop when returning the dial back to zero, so you don't accidently turn the dial a full revolution in the wrong direction.
• Waterproof, Fogproof, & Shockproof: Leupold pioneered modern waterproof and fogproof technology using advanced internal gasses and sealing methods that withstand extreme temperatures, elevation changes, and shocks, so the internals of the optics stay moisture free and crystal clear for life.
• Weight (oz): 26
• Tube Diameter: 35mm
• Total Length: 12.1 in
• Magnification Max: 18
• Magnification Min: 3.6
• Objective Lens Diameter (mm): 44
• Linear FOV Low Mag (ft@100yds): 28.3
• Linear FOV High Mag (ft@100yds): 5.8
• Angular FOV Low Mag (Degrees): 5.4
• Angular FOV High Mag (Degrees): 1.1
• Eye Relief Low Mag (in): 3.5
• Eye Relief High Mag (in): 3.8
• Minimum Parallax-Free Distance (yd): 50
• Model 176445 M1C3 FFP PR-1 MOA Reticle
• Model 173297 FFP CCH MIL Reticle (+$200)
• Model 173299 FFP Tremor 3 MIL Reticle (+$300)
• Model 173301 M5C3 FFP Illum TMR MIL Reticle (+$500)
• Model 176446 M1C3 FFP Illum PR-1 MOA Reticle (+$500)
• Model 176811 FFP Illum Tremor 3 MIL Reticle (+$800)
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed Currently, Curbside Pick Available
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address! NOTE: This option is experiencing delays stemming from the Post Office. Consider using UPS Ground for more reliable shipping times.
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753