The ITS Tactical Tallboy ETA Trauma Kit Pouch was born out of the necessity in developing both a pouch that could hold our Vacuum Sealed Tallboy ETA Trauma Kit, as well as the contents of the kit if the end user needs to break the seal, or wants faster access to individual components.
We worked closely with Haley Strategic and Zulu Nylon Gear to revamp our Fatboy Trauma Kit Pouch to accommodate a taller kit that takes up no more real estate than a double mag pouch does. Utilizing just two columns of PALS Webbing if mounted vertically, this Tallboy ETA Trauma Kit Pouch can also mount horizontally for a multitude of options, including being secured to the rear of a battle belt or a standard belt with a quick configuration of the short MALICE Clips. (see photo in gallery)
With a simple pull on the handle, the pouch quickly filets open to provide immediate access to your medical components without delay. The small section of red VELCRO® Brand fastener One-Wrap affixed to the handle can be removed for a lower profile.
The main rear-most pocket provides space large enough to fit our Vacuum Sealed Tallboy ETA Trauma Kit or a complement of other medical items. The two rear wing pockets are large enough to store Decompression Needles and NPAs, or other Airway devices. The flap panel design comes from our ITS Med Insert that’s included with our Discreet Messenger Bags and allows you to custom configure the shock cord loops to hold whatever you need it to.
The pouch can also be quickly secured by simply pulling back up on the handle and affixing the VELCRO® Brand fastener. Trauma shears can be tucked behind the PALS/MOLLE mounting at the rear of the pouch or attached to the single channel of PALS/MOLLE that run on either side of the exterior of the wings. This channel can also be used to secure a tourniquet, tourniquet pouch, or rescue hook pouches.
• Lightweight 500d Cordura Construction with 420d Pack Cloth Interior
• Mil-Spec 550 Type III Paracord Zipper Pulls
• Color-Matched VELCRO® Brand fastener and Webbing
• All Edges Feature Binding Tape for Quality Construction
• Exterior Single Side Channels of PALS/MOLLE for Mounting Tourniquets, Tourniquet Pouches, Shear Pouches, or Rescue Hook Pouches
• 1″ Color-Matched Webbing Pull Handle w/ Removable 1″ Red VELCRO® Brand fastener One-Wrap to denote Medical Supplies
• Reverse Zippers to Keep the Dirt and Grunge Out
• Exterior Loop VELCRO® Brand fastener Field for Medical, Blood Type or Unit Identifier Patches (4″ Tall x 2.5″ Wide)
• User Replaceable Shock Cord and ITW Nexus CordLoc
• Weight: 5 oz.
• Measurements: 9″ Tall x 3.5″ Wide x 2.5″ Deep
• Includes (2) Long MALICE Clips for Mounting Vertically to PALS/MOLLE (2 Columns x 5 Rows PALS/MOLLE on Rear)
• Includes (2) Short MALICE Clips for Mounting Horizontally to PALS/MOLLE (5 Columns x 3 Rows PALS/MOLLE on Rear)
• Includes (1) ITS Med PVC Patch
• Made in the USA (Berry Amendment Compliant)
Medical equipment not included.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In/Retail Store Closed Currently
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays In Some Cases.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753