The ITS ETA Trauma Kit Pouch is the original rapid-access medical pouch designed to carry the vacuum sealed ETA Trauma Kit (not included) or if you prefer, organize its loose individual medical components within. With a simple pull of the handle, the pouch filets open to provide immediate access to your medical equipment.
Inside the pouch, the main center pocket provides a space large enough to store our vacuum sealed ETA Trauma Kit, or individual loose components like hemostatic gauze, chest seals and bandages. The two additional interior wing pockets provide a storage area for smaller components like decompression needles, airway devices and nitrile gloves. The inside flap of the ETA Trauma Kit Pouch offers webbing and shock cord organization, for further storage of loose supplies.
For mounting, both the Fatboy and Tallboy utilize PALS/MOLLE webbing for mounting to any PALS/MOLLE compatible equipment. The Fatboy version utilizes 3 columns and 5 rows of MOLLE webbing for vertical mounting. The Tallboy version utilizes 2 columns and 5 rows of vertical MOLLE webbing, as well as 2 columns and 3 rows of horizontal MOLLE webbing, enabling the Tallboy to be mounted either direction. Use Long MALICE Clips for Vertical Mounting or Short for Horizontal (MALICE Clips Sold Separately).
• Please Note: MALICE Clips for Mounting are NOT Included. MALICE Clips are available separately.
• Lightweight 500d CORDURA® Construction with 420d Pack Cloth Interior
• Color-Matched Webbing, Zippers and VELCRO® Brand Loop
• Binding Tape on All Seams for Quality Construction
• Exterior Single Side Channels of PALS/MOLLE for Mounting Tourniquets,
• Tourniquet Pouches, Shear Pouches, or Rescue Hook Pouches
• 1″ Color-Matched Webbing Pull Handle w/ Removable 1″ Red VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® to Denote Medical Supplies
• Reverse Zippers to Keep the Dirt and Grunge Out
• Exterior VELCRO® Brand Loop Field for Medical, Blood Type or Unit Identifier Patches
• User Replaceable Shock Cord and Cord Lock
• Weight: 4.2 oz
• Fatboy Measurements: 7″ Tall x 5.25″ Wide x 2.5″ Deep
• Includes ITS Med PVC Patch
• Made in the USA (Berry Amendment Compliant)
Medical equipment not included.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Retail Store Closed on Friday, 4 June
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address! NOTE: This option is experiencing delays stemming from the Post Office. Consider using UPS Ground for more reliable shipping times.
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753