The Slickster MOLLE Base offers extra space to attach MOLLE compatible pouches and packs on the back panel. Back Panel also features a pass through section for a velcro-mounted cummerbund, and the pass through can be opened to access this space easier. Large velcro loop along the back panel provides space to mount IFF patches.
The newest generation of the Slickster has been designed as a minimalistic multi-mission plate carrier for Law Enforcement and Military professionals. As part of the ADAPT Carrier System, it is scalable and customizable with the continually expanding line of ADAPT accessories. From low visibility security and clandestine operations, to high threat direct action missions, the Slickster™ can easily and quickly be adapted to suit your requirements through the use of ADAPT accessories. Simple, low profile, well thought-out design.
- Loop Velcro on the chest and back allow for call-sign patches to be added
- Laminated shoulder straps which are fully adjustable into the rear plate bag to fit all sizes. Loop velcro on bottom of straps for comfort in low visibility and ADAPT shoulder pads
- Laser cut slots on laminated chest to attach ADAPT flaps as well as most chest rigs using ITW QASM buckles (sold separately)
- Laser cut slots located at the bottom of front and rear plate bags to attach tourniquets and other accessories
- Mesh lined plate bags to maximize comfort and breathability
- Includes shoulder strap adjustment tool which, although not necessary for adjustment, helps aid in quick sizing
- The Slickster™ fits SAPI, ESAPI, XSAPI, standalone level 4, swimmer cut and shooter cut armor plates. Sized by plate. Medium SAPI plate = Medium Slickster™ (10x12 fits medium) (10.75"x12.75" is large)
- Maximum 1" thick plate recommended
- Made in the USA
- Berry Compliant
Front and Back Panel Only. Cummerbund Sold Separately.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Shop Phone: 919-818-3649
Curbside Pick Up Phone: 919-594-1579
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed For Renovations
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
$7.95 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Shipping is Available to Select Countries
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by NOON Eastern Time (ET) to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753