Now a stocked item in original Multicam! This option is normally made-to-order with a 12 week lead time, but here at OPT we are now stocking them.
NOTE: Other Multicam pattern options are very rare and will not be regularly stocked.
Designed to fit Swimmer/Shooter Cut Plates.
Sizing: Designed to fit Swimmer/Shooter-Cut Plates
• Medium and Large size will fit 10x12 Swimmer Cut Plates and most 10x12 Shooter Cut Plates.
• Small size is designed to fit smaller than 10x12 plates, but can fit some 10x12 plates not more than 0.75" thick (Plate will stick out a bit on the bottom, however). 10x12 fit is not guaranteed for Small size.
The JPC™ (JUMPABLE PLATE CARRIER) 2.0 MARITIME SWIMMER CUT is a lightweight and minimal vest designed for maximum mobility, weight savings, and packability. It features an overall mesh construction for immediate draining during maritime operations. At just over one pound for the entire carrier, the JPC 2.0™ MARITIME SWIMMER CUT offers a variety of configuration options to suit an operator’s needs in terms of protection, modularity, and comfort. It features our patented SKELETAL™ CUMMERBUND system with our Integrated Attachment System (patented) that allows pouches to be mounted on both the inside and outside of the cummerbund. This system sheds unnecessary weight and bulk while improving overall ventilation.
• Mesh construction for immediate water draining
• Easy 2-step emergency doffing capability
• Accepts zip-on panels
• Webbing loops on the back of the shoulder straps to support clip-on packs such as our AVS-1000 PACK.
• Padded ventilation on interior panels of the vest for added comfort
• Quick-attach side loops for add-on armor coverage
• Patented SKELETAL™ CUMMERBUND provides maximum ventilation, adjustability, and chest expansion.
• Single strap side closure option for ultra-lightweight configurations
• Hidden vertical webbing loops on front carrier to support detachable chest rigs
• High performance stretch material accommodates plates of varying thickness
• VELCRO® panel on the front of the carrier accepts our AVS™ DETACHABLE FLAP (Sold Separately)
Made in the USA.
Maritime Zip-On Pack Panel Sold Separately (See Link Below).
|20% Off Clearance Sale|
Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed Currently For Renovations
Curbside Pick Up Available
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Shipping is Available to Select Countries
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by NOON Eastern Time (ET) to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753