The S.T.O.M.P. is designed with the needs of modern operators who opt for smaller, lighter, and slimmer kits. Measuring only 7.5" x 5.5" x 2" in size, the S.T.O.M.P. will contain all your TCCC medical contents, and more with ease. Featuring a large 4 PALS wide base, with integrated belt loop channels for either molle mounting or belt carry. Simply unclip the fasteners and pull on the integrated strap to deploy your kit. Designed to open up a full 180 degrees, this allows for rapid access to components inside while also serving as a field expedient work station.
The S.T.O.M.P. also features an under hanging tourniquet retention strap made from two 1.5" pieces of elastic which securely retains CAT, SOF-T, and other comparable tourniquets on the market.
• Malice Clips (short) Included
• 500 denier Cordura Construction
• External tourniquet loops suitable for CAT, SOFT-T, and RATS tourniquets
• Interior dot grid for securing items with included cord locks and shock cord for the most modular setup possible.
• Storage slots behind the dot grids for holding chest seals, flat dressings, etc.
• 5 x cord locks and 1 x long piece of shock/bungee cord that can be cut to anchor items on the dot grid
• Exterior 2" x 2" Loop Velcro Field for Medical, Blood Type or Unit Identifier Patches
• Measurements: 7.5" x 5.5" x 2"
Made in the USA.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In/Retail Store Closed Currently
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays In Some Cases.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753