The next gen M.A.P. is here! Designed with the needs of modern operators who opt for adaptive and user customizable gear for the mission. With our laser cut interior grid, no longer is the user hindered by the vision of the manufacturer. With the supplied shock cord and pop locks, the user can fully customize the MAP to their unique needs. The M.A.P. attaches to the plate carrier armor pocket, under the cummerbund, or any chest rig on the market with a standard orientation hook Velcro attachment interface.
The M.A.P. has an interior built in sleeves capable of holding our custom cut DFNDR Armor Level 3A ballistic armor *optional*. This open topped sleeve can also be used for flat items like maps, note pads, chest seals, and much more.
Designed for Velcro attachment, this is NOT a MOLLE pouch.
• Laser cut molle front face
• Integrated zipper front face for front sleeve access
• Color matched front Velcro
• Interior dot grid for securing items with included cord locks and shock cord for the most modular setup possible.
• Storage slots behind the dot grids for holding chest seals, flat dressings, etc.
• 5 x cord locks and 1 x long piece of shock/bungee cord that can be cut to anchor items on the dot grid
• 2 x Elastic retainers on the bottom of the M.A.P. to hold Tourniquets
• Draw bridge style opening to keep the pouch open at 90 degrees, giving you a "table" to work from
• Velcro flap allowing connection to most velcro front plate carriers and compatible chest rigs. FIRST SPEAR SIEGE R & CRYE JPC HAVE REVERSE VELCRO IN THEIR PLATE SLEEVE. YOU WILL NEED TO USE POUCH UNDER CUMMERBUND IF YOUR CARRIER HAS THAT OPTION.
• Built in sleeve for *optional* DFNDR ARMOR Level 3A abdominal armor insert (sold separately)
• 500 denier Cordura Construction
• Color matched interior binding
• Modular Velcro interior
Made in the USA.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In/Retail Store Closed Currently
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
NEXT DAY AIR OPTIONS, 2ND DAY AIR, 3 DAY SELECT, and INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ARE SUSPENDED.
Due to COVID19 Delays, We Cannot Guarantee On-Time Delivery for these Options.
International Customers: Please Consider a Third Party US Shipper for Orders.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address! NOTE: This option is experiencing delays stemming from the Post Office. Consider using UPS Ground for more reliable shipping times.
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753