The Mayflower Low-Profile Armor Carrier (LPAC) is designed to provide the wearer with a high degree of mobility while providing an acceptable amount of soft armor coverage, or both soft and hard armor coverage. The hard armor plates are contained in pockets attached to the outside of the soft armor carrier allowing the soft armor to mold to the wearers body for long duration mission comfort. The back side of the front panel features elastic retainers for routing wires. The Low-Profile Armor Carrier features webbing for use with Removable ITW-Nexus SwiftClip Buckles on the front of the vest to allow the individual to mount various Chest Rigs and Placards directly to the carrier. This configuration allows the individual to use the same loadout with or without armor or have multiple chest rigs configured for different mission requirements. The vest also includes a front kangaroo pouch that accepts our magazine inserts. The LPAC comes with a Low-Profile Elastic Cummerbund and features removable buckles to attach a groin/lap panel (sold separately). All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
• Features 3D spacer mesh padding along the inner face of the plate pockets for comfort and ventilation (not shown in photo)
• Compatible with SwiftClip Chest Rigs and Placards (SwiftClips on the front are removable)
• Low-Profile Elastic Cummerbund for quick don/doff and secure fit while moving/fighting, also ensures no interference with duty belt access. Can be replaced with the Mayflower MOLLE Cummerbund (sold separately) for load and armor carriage
• Integrated Drag Handle
• MOLLE webbing along the lower rear portion of the carrier for attaching IFAK/Medical Kit and other mission essentials
• Stretchable shoulder pads made from soft Tweave material offer greater range of motion and less chafing along the neck line. Foam padding for comfort on the underside of the pad, with the ability to run wiring and tubes through the pad itself
• Material: 500D Cordura
This vest is designed to fit proprietary soft armor inserts. Some other brands of soft armor may fit depending on size. Approximate dimensions of front and back panels:
• Front Panel: Height Lowest part of the V portion of the neck = 14”, Height Tallest part of the V portion = 15.5”
• Front Panel Thinnest Width = 11", Widest Width = 22”
• Back Panel: Height = 16"
• Back Panel: Thinnest Width = 12", Widest Width =” x 22.5”
• Front Panel: Height Lowest part of the V portion of the neck = 14.5”, Height Tallest part of the V portion = 16”
• Front Panel Thinnest Width = 11", Widest Width = 24.5”
• Back Panel: Height = 17"
• Back Panel: Thinnest Width = 12.5", Widest Width = 24.5”
• Front Panel: Height Lowest part of the V portion of the neck = 15”, Height Tallest part of the V portion = 17”,
• Front Panel Thinnest Width = 11.5", Widest Width = 26.5”
• Back Panel: Height = 18"
• Back Panel: Thinnest Width = 13", Widest Width =” x 26”
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Retail Store/Walk-In Hours: 10am - 3pm
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753