NVG SOFT HEAD HARNESS
The Wilcox line of Head Mounts offers the versatility of a helmet mounting solution without the added weight of a ballistic helmet. The Wilcox Skull Lock™ Head Mount with Team Wendy Cam Fit™ Retention System allows an operator to quickly mount or dismount an AN/PVS–7A, 7C, 15, or 18 NVG for use in night operations. The Skull Lock Head Mount is the operator’s choice when wearing a helmet is not an option, and also works with 7B and 7D, AN/PVS-14,15,18,21 and BNVD, ANVIS 6 and 9 with several different models of Norotos and Cadex NVG Mounts. Ergonomically correct design provides outstanding control, support, and positioned for easy one-handed operation while handling a weapon.
- Maintains a very low profile stance on the helmet
- Flat matte finish for covertness in combat conditions
- Thousands of mounts of this type fielded to date
- Combat proven by the US special operations community and domestic law enforcement personnel
- Design approach cuts down on logistics and overall system cost
- Several adjustment points provide for the operators fit and comfort
- Rear adjustment knob tightens the head mount for a quick modification to the fit
This item is new in packaging, never used. Found recently during inventory of our warehouse.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Time (ET)
Local Pick Up Hours: Monday-Friday, 10am - 3pm
Online Sales Ship As Per Normal
Walk-In Store Closed For Renovations
Curbside Pick Up Available
Online Orders Normally Ship in 1-2 Business Days, Expect Slight Delays During Sale Periods.
$7.95 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Shipping is Available to Select Countries
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by NOON Eastern Time (ET) to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753