Product Sold as a PAIR
Provides penetration resistance from pistol rounds, shotgun pellets and high velocity fragments and projectiles produced by IEDs, hand and rocket-propelled grenades, mortar and artillery rounds. Each Ballistic Elbow Guard™ comes with one removable ballistic insert and one foam pad. Lightweight, comfortable and flexible. Worn in combat since 2008. Invented by a veteran of the US Ranger Regiment and Special Forces. Patented.
Model: BEGFRBK (Black)
- Stops a Level 2A 9mm pistol bullet moving at 1,066 Feet Per Second / 325 Meters Per Second. United States National Institute of Justice standard 0108.01.
- Provides Military Standard 662F V50 penetration resistance to .17 caliber fragments moving at 1,343 Feet Per Second/ 409 Meters Per Second.
- Designed for Military, Police, Security and Riot Control personnel.
- Each Ballistic Elbow Guard™ weighs only 4.5 ounces/ .13 Kilograms.
- Foam pad increases comfort and blunt force trauma protection.
- All other elbow pads are obsolete and allow the pistol round or IED fragment to pierce the knee causing severe damage and blood loss.
- Ballistic insert Made In USA. Final product Assembled in USA.
- If the carrier wears out, purchase the less expensive non-ballistic Tactical Elbow Guard™. Simply take your original ballistic inserts and place them inside your new carriers.
- If you are going to need multiple camouflage options, purchase the Tactical Elbow Guard™ in other colors needed along with your original set of Ballistic Knee Guards
- Patented. TACARM is the only company in the world to provide these products.
- Berry Amendment available for US Department of Defense orders. Please contact us for a quote.
- A component of the Ballistic Combat System™.
O P Tactical Inc. Body Armor Policy:
Purchaser is soley responsible for complying with all applicable laws. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for their purchase, to include knowing local laws regarding body armor. Law Enforcement or Military only for Connecticut residents. Email or call us regarding sales to Connecticut residents.
OPT assumes no responsibility for body armor purchases made in violation of federal, state or local laws.
(R)= No Export Sales, Restricted to US orders ONLY, if where you are requires a customs label, we cannot ship armor items there, this includes APO/FPO addresses.
There are no returns on body armor items
YOU MUST EMAIL US A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE OR MILITARY ID BEFORE WE WILL SHIP YOUR ORDER. NAME ON THE ID CARD MUST MATCH THE NAME ON THE ORDER.
Leftover product samples that we found during our move, product is new in packaging, color is BLACK
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In Customers Welcome from 10am - 3pm!
ATTN: We Will Be Closed To Walk-In Customers on 22 - 24 January
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST in order ensure they go out the same day. Orders are not processed on the weekends.
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
100 % Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593