The GPSMAP 62 handheld navigator features a 2.6” sunlight-readable 65K colour screen that supports BirdsEye™ Satellite imagery (subscription required) and Custom Maps. Rugged and waterproof, GPSMAP 62 features a quad helix antenna for unparalleled reception and sleek new design.
-Physical dimensions: 6.1 x 16.0 x 3.6 cm
- Display size: 4.1 x 5.6 cm; 6.6cm diag
- Display resolution: 160 x 240 pixels
- Display type: transflective, 65-K color TFT
- Weight: 260.1 g with batteries
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life: 20 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- Memory/History: 1.7 GB
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Interface: USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
Maps & Memory
- Ability to add maps
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 2000
- Routes: 200
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
Outdoor Recreation Features
- Area calculation
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads) (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- Geocaching-friendly (Paperless)
- Custom maps compatible
- Hunt/fish calendar
- Sun and moon information
- Picture viewer
Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
Included: GPSMAP 62, Wrist strap, USB cable, Quickstart Guide
Item is brand new, was traded for gear in Afghanistan, never used after that. Not in original box, price reduced to sell. This thing is tank, and is very durable and practical for when a single GPS unit is needed
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In Customers Welcome from 10am - 3pm!
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST in order ensure they go out the same day. Orders are not processed on the weekends.
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
100 % Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593