This lightweight, comfortable and highly packable belt utilizes Arc’teryx Warp Strength® Technology which uniformly spreads the load across the entire belt, equally distributing weight and pressure from edge to edge, but is stiffened vertically to support holsters, sub-loads and pouches. The Rigger’s Belt is certified as a 'belt for travel restraint' under the EN 358 Standard.
• Compressible and packable
• Supportive construction
• Comfortable under body armour or thigh rig
• Warp Strength® Technology
• WST™ load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
• Thermoformed tie-in point
• Self-locking non-reflective anodized black buckle
• Regular width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
• 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
• Type 66 nylon webbing
• Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
• Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
• Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
• If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
• Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
•Never make any modification to the harness.
SIZING: READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING:
Extra-Small: 26.5" - 29"
Small: 28" - 31"
Medium: 31" - 33"
Large: 33" - 37"
XLarge: 37" - 42"
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Retail Store/Walk-In Hours: 10am - 3pm
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
UPS Shipping Options: Orders must be placed by 12pm EST to ensure they go out the same day.
Orders are not processed on the weekends.
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
Verified Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593 / SDVOSB: 253753