This lightweight, comfortable and highly packable belt utilizes Arc’teryx Warp Strength® Technology which uniformly spreads the load across the entire belt, equally distributing weight and pressure from edge to edge, but is stiffened vertically to support holsters, sub-loads and pouches. The Rigger’s Belt is certified as a 'belt for travel restraint' under the EN 358 Standard.
• Compressible and packable
• Supportive construction
• Comfortable under body armour or thigh rig
• Warp Strength® Technology
• WST™ load is evenly supported across entire harness structure
• Thermoformed tie-in point
• Self-locking non-reflective anodized black buckle
• Regular width WST™ (Warp Strength Technology™) swami belt
• 7075 T6 aluminum anodized buckle
• Type 66 nylon webbing
• Keep harness away from sharp objects, ice screws, crampons, etc.
• Keep away from corrosive substances (battery acids, gasoline, automobile motor fluids, solvents, bleach, etc.).
• Store the harness in a dry, dark place.
• If the harness becomes wet, air dry it before storing.
• Hand wash in warm water with a mild soap (never use bleach), and air dry away from direct sunlight.
•Never make any modification to the harness.
SIZING: READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING:
Small: 28" - 31"
Medium: 31" - 33"
Large: 33" - 37"
XLarge: 37" - 42"
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Phone Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In Customers Welcome from 10am - 3pm EST
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
100 % Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, we accept GPC Cards and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593