Made in the USA
Ultra lightweight, low visibility, and modular plate carrier vest. Made out of 500 Denier Cordura® and strategically designed for maximum protection and utility, without the weight.
Weight of vest = 1.3 lbs (without optional side pouches)
• Low profile front and rear hard plate carrier can hold MBAV cut soft armor as needed.
• (3) Internal magazine pouches bungee retention holds M-4, M-14, SCAR-H, and AK-47 magazines.
• Built-in front communications controller/admin pouch (holds Garmin) with side routing to minimize snag hazards. Top-opening and can be secured open.
• Flat map pocket hidden under front Admin pouch.
• Side pouch system locks into place with new S.O.TECH HVAS attachment system (patent pending). Enabling multiple configurations for a variety of body sizes.
• Removable routing sleeves and shoulder pads are provided on the shoulder straps and side straps. Routing sleeves conceal the hydration tubes, communications cabling, and comm wires to/from the built-in hydration bladder pocket.
• Side straps and shoulder straps are sewn webbing- to-webbing, not webbing to Cordura®, to increase frame strength of the vest.
• 1.5 inch side buckles can be adjusted to sit in front, middle, or rear of torso, based on operator preference.
• Increased range of motion for both arms.
• No obstruction to shoulder weapon.
• More comfortable when the operator is vehicle mounted (no hydration bladder hump).
Magazines not included.
NOTE: Coyote color is now the same as Tan 499, a slightly more gray color that is made to better blend with Multicam.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Address: 513-B Pershing Rd, Raleigh NC 27608
Store Hours: Monday-Friday, 7am - 3pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In Customers Welcome from 8:30am - 2pm!
Fedex Overnight, Two Day and Three Day orders must be received by 12:00PM EST to go out same day.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "SHIPPING"
Veteran-Owned Small Business, accepting GPC Card and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593