Sizing Recommendations Shown Above.
An Ideal hot weather assault boot, the Salomon XA PRO 3D Mid Forces Boot provides underfoot stability and ankle protection, with a breathable mesh upper and Quicklace™ system. Comfort and confidence for the entire mission.
OrthoLite® sockliner combines a specific Ortholite® foam and an EVA heel cup. Ortholite® foam creates a cooler, drier, healthier, better cushioned environment under the foot. It will not break down or lose effectiveness over time. Recycled tire content to protect the environment. EVA heel cups allows for a better heel support and added cushioning.
Salomon's low profile 3D advanced chassis, placed between the outsole and midsole, maximizes security, motion control, energy management and push through protection for a high performance, stable and responsive ride.
• Weight: 435g
• Midsole Hieght: 21mm/11mm
• Mid-cut profile for additional ankle support and protection
• Gusseted Tongue material bridge connects tongue to the upper eliminating debris from entering the shoe.
• A lace pocket provides easy storage for the Quick Fit lacing system
• Sensifit system works to cradle the foot providing a precise and secure fit.
• QUICKLACE™ is a minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
• An abrasion resistant lining that allows for excellent breathability and quick drying.
• Delivering optimal traction on varied surfaces, Salomon's Contagrip® outsoles use the ideal combination of specialized rubbers for each specific use
• Dual density EVA midsoles provide superior cushioning, stability, and motion control
• Molded EVA provides excellent next to foot cushioning and anatomical support
• Protective rubber toe cap is the right solution for the toe protection in mountain and trail environments
• EVA shaped footbed provides excellent cushioning and anatomically designed support
• Mud guard protective material all around the base of the shoe
• Anti-debris mesh keeps debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed
• Non-reflective materials: built to be furtive and non-reflective for a Tactical usage
• Stealth design & printings: furtive design for a daily Tactical usage
THE CHOICE OF US ARMY SPECIAL OPERATIONS FORCES!
This Item is Excluded from Limited Sale Coupon Codes
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
New Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Store Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In Customers Welcome from 9am - 3pm EST
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
Veteran-Owned Small Business, accepting GPC Card and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593