Hard plate carrier with next generation side closure includes integral soft armor side protection and easy-to-position side plates.
The SOHPC was designed for Special Operations Forces and is MSA Paraclete’s latest hard plate carrier. It has been innovatively designed to provide unmatched comfort, protection and flexibility to meet the needs of every mission. Through the addition of an adjustable cummerbund and internal side plate pockets for 6" X 6" hard plates, the SOHPC is the operator’s choice for today’s missions.
• Internal side plate pockets hold standard 6”X 6“ and low-profile hard plates. Plate location can be adjusted for comfort and securely held in place with Mil Spec hook and loop straps and innovative flap closure system.
• Front and rear pockets for E-SAPI style rifle plates with hook and loop closures.
• Cummerbund includes integral level IIIA Dyneema soft armor tested to military fragmentation threats.
• Side closure includes cummerbund and adjustable elastic harness to provide a snug fit and accommodate multiple waist sizes.
• Removable cummerbund easily converts into lightweight stand-alone plate carrier.
• Padded shoulders provide increased comfort during long-term wear.
• New front pull shoulder straps adjust easily. Shoulders include retention loops for increased stability and routing of cables.
• MOLLE-style webbing accommodates all MSA Paraclete and all MOLLE-compatible modular pouches that are designed to fit your mission-specific needs.
• New drop-down front flap has increased load-bearing capacity without sagging. Accommodates long magazines without impeding vest removal.
NOTE: This armor requires either level IV stand alone plates, or level IIIA soft armor plate inserts if using Level III hard plates.
Colors: Smoke Green, Coyote, Black, Multicam
Sizes: Medium, Large, XLarge
O P Tactical Inc. Body Armor Policy:
Purchaser is soley responsible for complying with all applicable laws. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for their purchase, to include knowing local laws regarding body armor. Law Enforcement or Military only for Connecticut residents. Email or call us regarding sales to Connecticut residents.
OPT assumes no responsibility for body armor purchases made in violation of federal, state or local laws.
(R)= No Export Sales, Restricted to US orders ONLY, if where you are requires a customs label, we cannot ship armor items there, this includes APO/FPO addresses.
There are no returns on body armor items
YOU MUST EMAIL US A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE BEFORE WE WILL SHIP YOUR ORDER. NAME ON THE ID MUST MATCH THE NAME ON THE ORDER.
|CLICK ITEM OPTIONS IN DROP-DOWN MENU TO CHECK AVAILABILITY|
Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS
Address: 513-B Pershing Rd, Raleigh NC 27608
Store Hours: Monday-Friday, 7am - 3pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-in customers welcome from 8am - 2pm!
Fedex Overnight, Two Day and Three Day orders must be received by 12:00PM EST to go out same day.
$7 Standard Shipping to any US or APO Address!
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "SHIPPING"
Veteran-Owned Small Business, accepting GPC Card and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593