• Same amount of head coverage / size as MICH 2002 "Gun-Fighter" model cut
• Carbon + UHMWPE shell = 20% weight reduction
• FAST helmet fully loaded (as shown here) - weighs less than same size MICH 2002 without add-ons
LUX LINER WITH WORM-DIAL SYSTEM:
• Same impact layer and pads as Lux Liner with Worm-Dial
• Features traditional H-Nape Chinstrap instead of fitband
• FAST-ARCs - 4 Position Accessory Rail Connectors: non-snag attachment points for quick yet secure donning or doffing of headborne accessories
• works in conjunction with locking and rotating adapters that utilize emergency break-away features for airborne operations
• upper ARC dovetail for devices like low-profile lights, video camera, visor, mandible and up-armor side covers
• corner ARC buckle receiver for gas and O2 mask strap kit attachments that eliminate the bulk and clutter of traditional bayonet style mounts
• lower ARC dovetail for devices like flip-out COMs headset, battery pack, goggle strap keeper, mandible and up-armor side covers
• over-the-center side hook attachment for devices like illuminator, strobe light and battery pack
• Bungees to eliminate night vision mount / device rattle or vibration
• Standard MARSOC / WARCOM 3-hole pattern
• Ops-Core Skeleton Shroud included on the helmet: compatible with front mount visors, flashlights and other visual enhancement devices
• H-Nape Chin Strap comes standard for Right-Eye Dominant Shooter (Left-side Buckle)
• FAST Ballistic Helmet is on USAF Approved for Use List
O P Tactical Inc. Body Armor Policy:
Purchaser is soley responsible for complying with all applicable laws. Purchaser assumes all responsibility for their purchase, to include knowing local laws regarding body armor. Law Enforcement or Military only for Connecticut residents. Email or call us regarding sales to Connecticut residents.
OPT assumes no responsibility for body armor purchases made in violation of federal, state or local laws.
(R)= No Export Sales, Restricted to US orders ONLY, if where you are requires a customs label, we cannot ship armor items there, this includes APO/FPO addresses.
There are no returns on body armor items
YOU MUST EMAIL US A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE OR MILITARY ID BEFORE WE WILL SHIP YOUR ORDER. NAME ON THE ID CARD MUST MATCH THE NAME ON THE ORDER.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Address: 513-B Pershing Rd, Raleigh NC 27608
Store Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am - 3:30pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In Customers are Welcome from 8:30am - 2:30pm!
Fedex Overnight, Two Day and Three Day orders must be received by 12:00PM EST to go out same day.
$7 Standard Shipping to any US or APO Address!
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "SHIPPING"
Veteran-Owned Small Business, accepting GPC Card and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593