You may have seen other “shooter oriented” tools, but what makes MultitaskerÂ® unique is our weapon-specific design approach. Nothing else can rival our feature set for the AR platform of rifles or match our build quality.
Unlike other mass produced multitools, Multitasker utilizes “best in class” materials and production methods to achieve build quality that is head and shoulders above the competition. For example, instead of cost-saving investment castings, Multitasker employs CNC machining (and solid billet steel material) to make the plier head and other major components. G10 scales, commonly used for tactical knives, are selected to help insure a slip-resistant gripping surface. Aluminum-bronze washers and rust resistant Ti CarboNitride (TiCN) treatment on the pliers help provide for maintenance-free operation.
That’s why Multitasker is fast becoming THE tool of choice for leading training professionals as well as elite military/law enforcement agencies. No other multitool can compare.
• CNC machined pliers (D2 tool steel) - Not investment cast
• Non-slip G10 scales (Black or Tan)
• 3/8" hex for LaRue mounts
• 1/2" hex for scope rings
• Dual lug M4 castle nut spanner wrench + screwdriver
• 3/32" pin punch with 8-32 male thread for OTIS cleaning kit compatibility
• Radiused tip carbon scraper
• 3" D2 tool steel knife blade - Plain edge or partially serrated
• Pocket clip (removable)
• 1/4" magnetic bit driver with M16A2 FSP adjuster
• Includes these commonly used hex bits and a convenient bit carrier: No.1 Phillips, 3/32 Slotted, 3/16 Hex, 9/64 Hex, 1/8 Hex, 7/64 Hex, T10 Torx, T15 Torx
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Online Store Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In Customers Welcome from 10am - 3pm!
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
Veteran-Owned Small Business, accepting GPC Card and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593