The ITS Tactical ETA Trauma Kit Pouch was born out of the necessity in developing both a pouch that could hold our Vacuum Sealed Fatboy ETA Trauma Kit, as well as the contents of the kit if the end user needs to break the seal, or wants faster access to individual components.
The main rear-most pocket provides space large enough to fit our Vacuum Sealed Fatboy ETA Trauma Kit or a complement of other medical items. The two rear wing pockets are large enough to store Decompression Needles, NPAs, or other Airway devices. The flap panel design comes from our ITS Med Insert that affixes to our Discreet Messenger Bags and allows you to custom configure the shock cord loops to hold whatever you need it to.
The pouch can also be quickly secured by simply pulling back up on the handle and affixing the VELCRO® Brand fastener. Trauma shears can be tucked behind the PALS/MOLLE mounting at the rear of the pouch or attached to the single channel of PALS/MOLLE that run on either side of the exterior of the wings. This channel can also be used to secure a tourniquet, tourniquet pouch, or rescue hook pouches.
• Lightweight 500d Cordura Construction with 420d Pack Cloth Interior
• Mil-Spec 550 Type III Paracord Zipper Pulls
• Color-Matched VELCRO® Brand fastener and Webbing
• All Edges Feature Binding Tape for Quality Construction
• Exterior Single Side Channels of PALS/MOLLE for Mounting Tourniquets, Tourniquet Pouches, Shear Pouches, or Rescue Hook Pouches
• Color-Matched Webbing Pull Handle w/ Removable Red VELCRO® Brand fastener One-Wrap to denote Medical Supplies
• Reverse Zippers to Keep the Dirt and Grunge Out
• Exterior Loop VELCRO® Brand fastener Field for Medical, Blood Type or Unit Identifier Patches
• User Replaceable Shock Cord and ITW Nexus CordLoc
• Weight: 4.2 oz.
• Measurements: 7in Tall x 5.25in Wide x 2.5in Deep
• Includes (2) MALICE Clips for Mounting to PALS/MOLLE (3 Columns x 5 Rows PALS/MOLLE on Rear)
• Includes (1) ITS Med PVC Patch
• Made in the USA (Berry Amendment Compliant)
Medical equipment not included.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Address: 513-B Pershing Rd, Raleigh NC 27608
Store Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30am - 3:30pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In Customers Welcome from 8:30am to 2pm!
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
Veteran-Owned Small Business, accepting GPC Card and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593