• 5 rows of heavy duty stitching.
• Double layered 1.75" Milspec Type-2 webbing rated at 5,000 lbs.
• Reinforced webbing loop connector for repelling, more low-profile than metal hardware.
• Raptor quick release aluminum buckle. Considered a 2nd chance - rappelling device.
• Small = 28-31 inch waist
• Medium = 32-38 inch waist
NOTE: This item is not an exact reproduction of any belt with a Cobra Buckle! The tensile strength of the buckle on this belt is rated significantly lower (around 2000 lbs, with sometimes inconsistent varience) than a Cobra Buckle.
DO NOT buy this belt as a one for one inexpensive alternative to a Cobra Belt.
Made in the USA by Fusion Climb.
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Item Availability/ Store Hours:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-919-818-3649; Monday-Friday 7:30am-3:30pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Orders shipping to North Carolina addresses use coupon code "NCRES" for tax-free discount.
Use of this code for any non-NC-taxed orders will be deleted
UPS Next Day, Second Day, and Three Day orders must be received by 12 PM EST
$5 Priority Mail Shipping to any US or APO Address!
International, see the left margin tab marked "SHIPPING"
Veteran-Owned Small Business, accepting GPC Card and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593