The AirFrame™ ATX is our law enforcement focused ballistic helmet—designed to offer the same advantages of our original AirFrame™ helmet while meeting IIIA ballistic requirements. The unique overlapping shell design of the AirFrame™ creates an integrated vent that provides passive cooling and can reduce the damaging effects of explosive blast waves. Each AirFrame™ helmet features an Ops-Core® H-Nape Head-Loc™ retention system for unmatched stability, comfort, and ease of adjustment. Up armoring the AirFrame™ with ballistic ear or face protection is simple and fast (see our Ears™ and Chops™ for more info). All helmets and components are compatible with common ear-pro systems like Peltors® and Sordins®. Patented. Made in the US from US materials.
• Meets IIIA ballistic requirements
• Revolutionary vented shell design for passive cooling
• Covers more of wearer’s nape than traditional designs
• Modular ear and face protection available
• Modular ARC Rail™ system available (O2 compatible)
• Includes 3/4” pads
• Pre-drilled at factory for 3-hole NVG mounts (configuration compatible with Ops-Core® and Wilcox® 3-hole mounts)
• MD: 2.5 lbs.
• LG: 2.75 lbs.
• XL: 2.95 lbs.
• 9mm 124 Gr FMJ - 1400 ft/s, ±50 ft/s RTP
• .44 Magnum 240 Gr - 1400 ft/s, ±50 ft/s RTP
• 0° Obliquity, Ambient/Wet, NIJ 106.01 IIIA & HPW-TP-0401.01B IIIA
This Item is Excluded from Limited Sale Coupon Codes
|Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS|
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Online Store Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Walk-In Customers Welcome from 10am - 3pm!
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
Veteran-Owned Small Business, accepting GPC Card and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593