The name says it all. Our biggest system at 45L+ keeps you mobile, comfortable and efficient on even the most intense missions.
Includes the 100 oz (3 L) Mil Spec Antidote® Long Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port.
Shoulder harness and back panel provide better load distribution and comfort while carrying a heavy load, Full clamshell opening for easy access to gear and MedBak™ Insert (sold separately), 4 zippers on main compartment allow for multiple access points to gear, ASIPS Radio attachment points hold communications securely with dual antenna ports, Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access, Multiple drink tube exit ports -- for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm, Lightweight, durable 500D Cordura® Fabric. ABU, AUC, Coyote, Foliage, MultiCam® meet US Military standards for Near Infrared Reflectance (NIR)
CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.
• Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
• Total Capacity: 2810 cu in / 46L + 3L Reservoir
• Total Weight: 6.1 lbs / 2.8 kg
• Dimensions: 21 x 20 x 14 in / 53.3 x 50.8 x 35.6 cm
• Torso Length: 17.32 in / 44 cm
• Fabric: 500D Cordura® Fabric front panel, gussets & shoulder harness > 420D High Density Nylon shoulder harness back, padded waist belt & back panel > 10mm EVA foam shoulder harness & padded waist belt > 210D Nylon lining > 16 oz Hypalon® > 7-Series Aluminum
Ships to US and APO addresses only
| ARC'TERYX APPAREL 20% OFF AND SALOMON BOOTS 25% OFF!|
Items marked "(R)" No Export, No Paypal, NO EXCEPTIONS
Phone: 919 818-3649
Address: 2533 Atlantic Ave, Suite 103, Raleigh, NC 27604
Online Store Hours: Monday-Friday, 8am - 4pm Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Current Walk-In Hours are from 12pm - 3pm Due to High Order Volume.
$5 Standard Shipping to any US or APO/FPO Address!
International Rates, see the left margin tab marked "CONTACT / POLICIES"
Veteran-Owned Small Business, accepting GPC Card and Government Contracts
CAGE: 5MU18 / DUNS: 361562593